Chapter One

Taryn stumbled to tutor with her finger strapped. Everybody moaned.
"What is it this time?"
Conor smiled as he had been given a dare to be nice to her for a week.
She gave a cheesy smile back as she went to kim to receive her daily head pat. She awkwardly patted her head as Taryn then slowly backed away going to Chloe's table. They smiled at each other creepily as Taryn went round to "read".
She, Kim and Chloe were texting behind the books as they've always done in the 7KA chat. First period started. YES LIVE TIME. Taryn sat at the back with Martyna and Elleisha as they did a live stream in re. Taryn didn't pay attention neither did Martyna but Taryn had an excuse. Her finger was also broken.
Elleisha had written as Taryn loomed over her work to see what she was doing.
The time passed and it was soon period two science but they had a sub therefore they couldn't watch Kim's re live stream
Taryn stole oscars pencil case to hide her phone in as Oscar Prodded and ranted about how wrong and how unjustly this was. Eventually Taryn got her phone out from his pencil case and sighed. You're such a drama queen Taryn said as she packed away her laptop she used because of her fractured finger.
They went to break and got cookies with Martyna, Emily, Elleisha, Sophia and Reizelle. Taryn got a chocolate chip cookie for break.
They finished and went up to history apart from Emily who went to English. They were designing castles but Taryn couldn't seeing as she had broken the finger on her Dominant hand. History went by then it was drama. Oh god. They played night at the museum for he first game but then they had to rehearse for their assessment. Taryn was in a group with Reizelle, Sophia, Martyna, Elisa and Sophie. Reizelle was Romeo and Taryn Juliet. (There was no kissing involved thank the lord Jesus Christ) The group were practicing when Taryn ACCIDENTALLY flicked one of her shoes at Sophia's face. (Sophia I'm sorry please forgive me). It was then lunch and Taryn did another live stream with the motifs of a few teachers. Jesus, Esha the peng and kim sat with us as I texted my dad WHO BY THE WAY RATTED ME OUT TO MR HARRIS BITCH.

Ye imma leave it here bye
Btw this is like a third person diary entry so sorry if it includes me too muchc