Chapter 1 katy

This is a quick get to know the main character chapter so enjoy!

Hello my name is Katy wonderwood and I'm 20 years old. I live in an apartment in London. I'm still studying at a school pretty close to my house. I really don't like that school but it's only this spring left and then I'm going to leave this shitty place. I want to become an artist that makes music that everybody can listen to. I'm already a singer but instead of doing my own songs I cover others songs. For example I covered bad blood by Taylor swift and blood sweat and tears by BTS. I really like pop music but I have this thing for a particular music called Kpop. I actually studied Korean for about 5 years so I can speak it fluently. I love how their songs capture your interest fast and the beat is so catchy . I really like how they have their own thing going and makes a really good effort to make it sound good.

Anyway enough of Kpop, I'm going to school soon so I have to write this down really fast. Ugh I don't want to go to school. I hate everyone in the school. Especially the bullies. Can't they go and pick on someone else, why do they have to pick on me? I can guarantee that it's only because I like Kpop. I'm so less of them. Can't they just disappear. Oh my school start in about 5 minutes so I have to run.