"I'm sorry!"

Haikyuu belongs to Haruichi Furudate.

              It was valentines day. You knew that he liked you. And thought it was even cuter that he tried to hide it. All the more better for when you confess to him. You can already image a blush spreading across that handsome face of his. Excitement bubbled up inside your chest and you can't help but smile. You have waited months for this. Today is the day. You unconsciously cluched the bouquet of flowers harder to your chest. Absentmindedly watching the fading scenery flying past the car window.

                   A silver Marcedes Benz pulled up to the front entrance of Nekoma High and you stepped out in all your glory. Displaying a smile brighter than the sun. You were literally vibrating with excitement. Head in the clouds. You (f/n) (l/n), and your best friend Junko are the most popular girls at Nekoma High. You are known for your academic and athletic brilliance. You got the top exam score inyour year and was ranked third in the entire school last semester. You always managed to become the trump card on the team in any sport you took part in. But that's not all. You walk with an air fo absolute confidence. Your classmates respect your blunt yet cheerful personally and admire your willingness to help others. Even the mean girls who envy your good looks have to admit that you're just...blessed. With your silky smooth, long (h/c) hair, full (e/c) eyes, and nice curvy figure standing at 5'2". (sometimes you wish you were taller,oh well, can't have it all.) Almost  every single guy wants to be your boyfriend. Those who aren't single wish they were. But there is olny guy for you- Kuroo Tetsuro. Captain of the volleyball team.

                   Junko silently joined your side as you stepped into the school building. Students present in the hall immediately swarmed to you. Bringing chocolates, love letters and roses but stopped once they spotted the bouquet of roses you are holding. Junko politely shoved the stunned students aside thus slowly but surely creating a path for you.

             Once (safely) inside your homeroom you gave the customary valentine greetings and wishes to your fellow classmates.Gracing everyone with a warm smile. Eyes flickering to the left briefly to catch Kuroo staring at you. The butterflies in your stomach went crazy then. You only tock your seat when the teacher entered the room and bearly hears your name when he did roll call. You weren't paying attention to anything . Just kept on smiling, praying for history lesson to finish so lunch could be one bell closer. Junko knows this isn't like you. You have neber spaced out in class before. Always the attentive student. And she knows the source of your distraction. "Right now (f/n)-chan is in her own little heaven and I don't believe she's coming down anytime soon." Junko shook her head and continued taking down notes.

              Brrring! When lunch break finally arrived tou couldn't leave the class fast enough. You didn't even bother to bring your bag. But you trust that Junko will secure your forgotten belongings. This day has you so hyped that tou knocked over a few students and interrupted a love confession but all that was irrelevant. You couldn't care less. Your sole desire was reaching the grand cherry tree behind the school. That area was most likely deserted. Perfect. Can't have an audience now.

               At last. The grand tree was only a short distance away. Your heart started galloping. You had to mentality restrain yourself from just bolting over there and tackling him to the ground then barrage his delicious body with kisses. 'Stay calm (f/n). You will have all eternity to plant hickeys all over his body once you've executed your plan. Business first.' After recollecting yourself you approached the figure standing under the cherry tree. The sound of your approaching footsteps alerted him and he looked over his shoulder, directly at you. "The letter, you're the one who sent it?" he asks. Your smile is all the conformation needed. He then turned to face you fully. You lock eyes with him. Putting on a neutral expression you confidently stated your feelings.