New Story

Hi Guys! This is NOT a new story is was the original story for the Devil Wears Lipgloss, but it was about the Devil's son wanting to turn good, but I ditched it. And it was too good to delete, so this is the remnants.

But Lucipher decided that he would go out with a bang. Ok, let's rip of the bandage. Luciphere was not a human. Not like a wizard with a wand. Not a dwarf with finger magic like Sabrina the teenage witch. But his magic, was in her mind.

Lucky for Luciphere, only one guard was on duty , but hundreds of people were there to watch him be hanged. Including her sisters. Everyone thinks that only STEP sisters and STEP mothers are mean. But not her sisters, Inez-Rose and Olivia and Jacqueline, the youngest, who, if you looked closely, was crying hard, hot tears under her hooded cloak. She was the nicest to Lucipher. Like when his mother switched his legs because he had been levitating over his bed, She thought that he was possessed and that a good switchin' fixes everything. Jacqueline cleaned, and bound  his wounds. While Inez and Olivia laughed their ugly laughs. Jacqueline was also Luciphere's best and only friend. Word went out quickly that I was possesed, I mean, being possessed royalty, doesn't sound good. How would you like a possesed ruler ? Yes, I am royalty. My mom is the queen and my ugly sisters (not including Jacqueline) are the royal pain princesses. Anyway, people started to see my fresh wounds that Queen Prudence aka my mother gave me, and they thought I had been cutting myself.  When I told them that the Queen had done it, they were offended that  I would blame a Queen of such high authority and when they asked her she denied it, and of course they believed her. And then I got the worst switching of my life, strapping men, with beaded whips,(with bad tempers, might I add) and an excorcist trying to give me the Holy Ghost. It doesn't hurt me, it just leaves bruises on my skin. I just have to pretend it does hurt me. But I guess I didn't pretend hard enough, because they tried burning me, stabbing me, drowning me (throwing me off high altitudes). It never worked, they had had it. My mom would be the one tying my noose, as tight as her scrawny hands could handle. She secretly hates me because I'm apparently the most handsome. I can't count the number of marriage proposals I've received from women (and men). I'm not trying to brag or anything, I despise the thought of being married. I'm more of a date em' and diss' em type. I can't cling on to one person for my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. The thought of it gives me goosebumps.

Anyway, so the rope goes around my neck and they push me off so I can just hang there. But seriously? Who came up with hanging me? The Queen? Like after all you have seen me do, you decide you should hang me? I live among idiots.

Anyway, remember that part where the Narrarator said that Jacqueline was crying hard, hot tears? Not of sadness! Of joy! We discussed our plan when she visited me in the Dungeon.  That cat was in the bag!(Excuse my out-of-date term)

The Queen pushed my off so that I could hang from the tree. Jac winked at me, I winked back.

The rope burned to ashes and I dropped to the ground. I simply wriggled my wrist, and Queen Prudence's heart was pulled out of her chest as she collapsed to the ground. Her heart floating up in the air, in my hand, in my power. The crowd gasped in disgust and rage. They are such idiots.

I whisked my hand and the Queen's heart exploded into a million little pieces. I looked to the crowd of the people who wanted me dead, and they fled.

"That wasn't the plan!" Jacqueline yelled.

I tried to talk to her, but I couldn't I was overtaken with fire I had started and now I couldn't stop. Whenever I try to get revenge something takes me over. I have always known that I didn't belong. I belonged to fire. I belonged to misery, and tears. I'm a piece from another puzzle and I'm trying to fit in other puzzles, but none of them will let me. So I get my revenge. Or "it" gets my revenge for me.