-ONE-

It was Monday, again. My parents were arguing, as always. My brother was sick, as usual. This is how my morning goes on every single day. I am already used to this. I just stomped away from home and went to school. I don't think I could call it 'home' anyway.

As I walked by the halls, girls were forming into groups and gossiping about the one and only girl named, Jennie Kim. Which is practically, me. I just walked right passed them and gone into the library. They can gossip about me all they want. After all, I don't give a damn. I gave back the book I borrowed from the library and searched for a brand new one. This time, I borrowed a horror themed book instead of a "How To Murder" book. I already borrowed that, and I regretted it. Because that was the cause why girls are gossiping about me, making up stories, and the reason why I have only 3 friends. Some left me because they believed the rumor that I am a blood thirsty serial killer just because I borrowed that book. I explained to them. But they didn't believe me, even a little bit. Oh well, it's not my fault. It's their loss. Rumors are created by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots. At least I still have 3 true friends. One of my friends is Lalisa Manoban, or as they say, Ms. Popular, Playgirl, and The Girl Next Door. But, people just call her Lisa. Next is Park Chae Young or Rosé. She is nicknamed Ms. Geek and Ms. Know-It-All. And lastly, Kim Ji Soo or Jisoo. She is the school rebel. She's called Ms. Trouble. Yes, my only friends seem to be 'unusual' but they're my 'only' friends who trusts me completely.

"Looking disturbed again Jendeuk?" Jisoo said.

Oh, now I have a nickname. Great! Please note my sarcasm.

"What do you want Jisoo?" I said.

"Oh, I just wanted to see if you're okay!" She said shyly.

I stared at her for a second. Then I suddenly cracked up. I was laughing to hard, tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't control my laughter.

"That is so rare of you Kim Ji Soo. You're really the badass around here." I said while holding my laughter.

She said, "Whatever. Lemme just clear one thing up. If something is bothering you, just tell me. You are my only friend and I value you more than anything. I lost everybody, except you, Lisa and Rosé. So get lost or something punk."

"Okay, okay. I know your situation in life so I'll tell you everything that has happend to me today. I'll go to the classroom now." I said, touched by Jisoo's words. Her little brother died from cancer and her parents left her. After that tragic event, she met me. Since then, we've been the best of friends. She thinks of me as her little sister, a replacement for her little brother so that she won't be able to feel the pain anymore.

"Alright Jennie." She said walking towards the detention room.

She really is the rebel of this school.

Ugh, I completely forgot that the first period on Monday is, Mathematics. That's why I just hate Mondays. Mathematics makes my head crack, make me dizzy and make me puke. I murmured some words before reaching the classroom. I sat at my usual place. At the second row beside the window. The view is so breathtaking. Even though all I see is a track field and another school building, it's still very special. Then, somebody tapped on my shoulder.

It was just Ms. Geek, Rosé.

"Hey Jennie!" She said cheerfully as she was struggling from carrying heavy books. I grabbed some of her books and put them on my desk.