I

Deans's POV

''Mr. Winchester?'' I heard a voice say.

I sigh lightly as I exit the small storage closet that was located in the back of my office. He held copy paper and pens, stuff I might run out of and all that.

As I entered my main office, I saw that it was Jessica. She worked for me. I think she worked at the front desk in the lobby, but honestly I can't remember, and nor do I care any either.

''What?'' I ask as I sit down in my chair and grab my computer mouse, hoping to get some work done today.

''Remember how you set up the whole help wanted ordeal, you know, the assistant thing?'' She asks, still standing in the door way.

''Yes, I remember. Why?'' I say. Why wouldn't I remember, I set it up. Duh. I guess there's just some idiots in the world that's all, pure idiots.

''You have a few people in the lobby.. ready for their interview.'' Jessica tells me.

''What? I schedule all that for the 5th of June.'' I groan, running a hand through my hair out of frustration.

''Mr. Winchester, it is June 5th.'' She sighs.

''No its not. Its June... shit.'' I mumble lightly to myself as I look at the date displayed on the computer screen.

''Well, I was supposed to get a damn memo. I told who ever saw me first today to remind me of the damn date.'' I say, slamming my hand down on my desk.

Jessica jumps back a little, clutching her clipboard to her chest. Damn it, way to go Winchester. You're scaring the innocent little sluts that work for you, nice going. Oh shut up.

''Mr. Winchester.. I hate to.. temp your nerves.. but.. I told you.. this morning.. when you.. came in the door. And you simply replied.. in return.'' She hesitates a little.

''What did I say, then?'' I ask, not remembering any of that at all.

''You said 'Alright, I'll be sure to be ready by two o'clock'. And then you went to the elevators.'' She says.

''Fuck.. shit.. Okay.. Send them up.'' I say with a light huff as I get a nod in return from Jessica.

''Oh, and Jessica.'' I call out just as she goes to shut the door.

''Yes sir?'' She asks, opening the door again.

''Thank you.'' I sigh.