01

We see Yukari in front of a caldron stirring what inside of it. Right next to her is a big open book.

"Now let see here" she said while skim through the book. "Oh add some of tsukune blood and stir clockwise and done." She pour some in a bottle. "With this I'll make sure that even inner Moka fall in love with Tsukune. The only problem is that I spray outer Moka instead of inner Moka, but now this plan will definitely work." She put the bottle in the fridge to wait till tomorrow.

The next day

"Know your place" inner Moka kick and defeat a stone golem. "Great job Moka." Tsukune said while handing the Rosario to Moka. "It was nothing." Moka was about to put the Rosario on but Yukari stop her. "Wait Moka, before you put the Rosario on how bout a drink you know as a reward for always beating up the bad guys." "Thank Yukari" Moka say while taking the bottle. She then take off her choker and give it to tsukune. "Here Tsukune how about you put the Rosario on the choker while I drink this." "Okay Moka" Tsukune did what he told while Moka drink the potion down. After Moka drink the potion she sudden drop to the floor. "MOKA"
Tsukune grab Moka and everyone went to his room and put Moka on his bed. They sit in the living room area while Yukari told everyone what happen. "Yukari you can't put that love or hormones potions in cold area it change their effects" Ruby scold Yukari. "I'm sorry I didn't know" they waited until they hear noise coming from the bedroom. Tsukune was the first one in the bedroom when they saw what they couldn't believe. A six year old inner Moka. "Moka?" They said. "Who are you and how do you know me?" "I'm Tsukune and this is Kurumu, Ruby, Mizore, and Yukari. Your parent drop you off here so they can go to the business meeting of your father company." Tsukune lied. "Okay" (this story Moka is an only child her sister doesn't exist) The gang talk and agree that Moka should live with Tsukune and here the following decline.

Mizore: sleep in very cold climite.

Kurumu: can't be trusted.
(mizore and yukari say)

Ruby: too much paper work to do.

Gin: to pervertic.

Ruby came back from the store and buy Moka outfits she could wear and some herbs. She also went to the head master and told him what happen and he say that Moka can't do school work and activities until the potion wear off. So everyone left while Tsukune cook him and Moka something for dinner which he found out her favorite food is teriyaki and rice. He's also fix Moka a bath for her.

After bath time

"So Moka what you want to do?" "I know"

Later

Gin open Tsukune door to check on them. When he see the most funniest thing he has ever seen. Tsukune wearing a tux siting on the floor wear a papermasay crown. And moka wear a pink dress and a papermasay crown standing up. On the table was a plate stack with chips ahoy chocolate chips cookies, a teapot, and two cups.

"More tea Princess of the vampires Moka Akashiya?"

"But of course Prince of the humans Tsukune Aono. More cookie Prince Aono?"

"Yes of course Princess Moka you made the best cookie Princess Moka"

Gin took a picture before any one saw him and ran off.

During the tea party Moka fall asleep. Tsukune carry her to bed. They both got into the cover.