MR.CREEPYPASTA

Mr.Creepypasta became Mr.Creepypasta when he found an old note book in his attic. He was bored one day and he decided to clean out his attic . He found an old box and it had this cool old notebook in it. He decided to flip through the pages when he discovered that there were pages but they were all empty. He brought the notebook downstairs and he just set it on his kitchen table. After few weeks he decide to use it. He just wrote random things that didn't really make sense in it. After awhile he decide to actually start writing. he started to write about a blue character that remained nameless character had a mask over his mouth and it had tubes or tentacles sticking out of it. he wrote and wrote about this character. One day he decided to draw a picture of this character.

He fell asleep drawing it And he had a weird dream about this character

But the weird thing is when he woke up this story and the picture were gone he remembered the story like it was real. After a few months he just kept writing in writing in this note book . One day he decided to go and write in the notebook but it would not open. The cover started to glow blue and then he fell asleep. Very dark place it was like space but everything he's been writing about was there but then he walked through a door and he was back in his room. You want to sleep but when he woke up he could not believe his eyes he was blue and had the mask on. he was MR.CREEPYPASTA . he was spazzing out running around trying to wake up from a dream but he soon realized it was not a dream but he tried to yell but his voice didn't come out it was terrible then he turned around and he saw the notebook on his kitchen counter. He ran and then opened it . It was full of his life when he was born to the day before. Then he looked outside. it was all dark and stormy just as he wrote in his story it was like hell. It was like a dream he could not wake up from. He tried to kill himself but he kept on waking up in this world in his mind. Then he opened the notebook again and started writing about some characters. he called the main ones Slenderman , Jeff the Killer , Laughing Jack, Clockwork , and Eyeless Jack. He released these characters to the real world to wreak havoc upon the world changed every aspect he could to make our lives hell he shifted reality he is Mr.Creepypasta and he is watching you.