Eyes

His eyes.

The wonderful loving chocolate brown that held enthuasim,the carring look he gave when someone he loved was down,the sparkle in them when something he was passionate about came into the conversation,and the glazed over shine they had when he was on the verge of tears.I loved the way his eyes would soften at something sweet,or the adorable look he'd get when he was flustered,but the best of all,was his eyes.

  Those beautiful eyes that only he could have.Those amazing eyes that at the first glance,my turn any bad day to good.Those eyes that could change moods.Those eyes that could hold in so many emotions and truths.Those eyes that hold the real truth when his mouth is speaking lies.Those eyes that hold back so many tears when it's okay to cry.

...Those eyes that have seen the unspeakable and horrid.

  His hands that were gentle with almost every touch.The hands that comforted anyone who needed it.Those hands that wiped the tears of the saddened.The hands that held onto mine.Those hands that could heal any broken soul...The hands that could be so harsh.The hands that caused so many wounds.Those hands that gripped the hair of a suffering boy when angered.Those hands that  could lash out so much harm to their owner.

...The hands that were conflicted between hate and love.