Prologue

Long ago, two races ruled over earth, humans, and monsters. One day war broke out the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell. One day, the prince, Asriel Dreamurr , crossed the barrier with the combination of the soul of his best friend, Chara. Carrying her body to the gold flowers in the center of the village, that had been Chara's last wish to see. The humans thought that Asriel had killed the child and attacked him with everything they had. He refused to fight back, though. He escaped back to his home. He died there. His dust spread across the garden. After that, he was reincarnated as a flower, but he had no soul, and couldn't feel. Eventually, more humans fell into the Underground. None of them could help. Asriel, who now went by Flowey. Until the last two humans fell down. Frisk and Cory were both very determined, and at the end of their journey, Cory made the ultimate sacrifice. Frisk, overcome with grief, reset the timeline countless times, trying to SAVE Cory, Chara, and Asriel. But she couldn't figure out how. She had SAVED Asriel multiple times, but eventually found out that Chara was holding on to Asriel's soul without realizing it. On this reset, Frisk had a plan. Only something happened. She and Cory made it to the surface, but didn't free all of monsterkind. They both promised they would return and fred the monsters, and for several years, the two were happy living together. Later on, Cory suggested that they return to mount Ebott, and bring his little brother with them. Little did they know that some of Cory's other friends were ahead of them...