01

(Moka is an only child)
Third pov
15 years ago
Shuzen mansion
We see two women carrying their while they husbands talk about business. "You know Kasumi, even though they're babies, our children will make a cute couple together" Akasha said. "I know what you mean Akasha. Hey I have a great idea let arrange a marriage for them when they old enough" Kasumi said. "That's a great idea but when do we want them marry" ask Akasha. "After they graduate middle school. But let's keep this to ourselves" they nodded.

10 years later
Moka pov

It's my birthday today and I have a great time especially with Tsukune here with me. Me and Tsukune been friend ever since birth. When we were 6 I have a crush on him. He kind, caring, strong, and always there beside me, he also has a short temper. One time I we were at the mall, me and Tsukune got separate from our parents. I was scared that I won't see my parents ever again, tsukune was keep calm and happy he even give me his blood. Until a guard found us and take him to his office and call our parents on the speaker. Tsukune's a nightmaria. It's a s-class monster that haunt people and their dreams, they can also make people fall asleep and kill them. He has orange hair with blood red tips. He has gold eyes with red slit pupils. He also very muscular and has a tiger like tail with metal color tip on it that can change to any weapon he want from knife to RPG.

"Moka, Tsukune can you come here" my mother said. We both walk to my mom. "We got a surprise for you guys" Kasumi said. My mother was holding a choker with a silver cross with a red Pearl in the center attach to it. While Kasumi hold a choker but it has a black skull with red eyes attach to it.

"You'll guys will be going to the human world to go to school" mother said. Me and tsukune always wanted to go to the human world. "But you have to wear these Rosario when we their" Kasumi said. We nodded. "But these Rosario will give you guys a second personality for your human version. You can see what your human personality see and you can talk with you human through telepathy" mother said. So me and Tsukune start packing. After that when we got our limos our moms got the seal while we put the choker on. "One more thing you can't take off your own seal. The only people that can take it off is me, Koji, Issa, Akasha. You guys can also take off each other seal" kasumi said. Then they put the seal on us then I black out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with mother. I can't control my body so that's mean my human self is taking over. I then look at the mirror and me. I have pink hair and big emerald eyes like my mom and my skin has a little more color in it. We walk down stair to the livingroom to see Kasumi and Tsukune. Tsukune has dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and he look squawny than his true self. We start play like always.