One: The text

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up its 12 in the morningi have 3 miss calls in my phone it was from Emilio i texted him
Y- you E- Emilio
Y- sorry bro i slept in
E- its okay do u wanna come eat with us?
Y- what time
E- like one
Y- okay ill get ready see ya
E- meet at starbucks
Y- k bye
E- bye
It was 12:03 ill get ready i got to the shower and shower when im done i grab my towel and dry myself i put on my black rip jeans and a whit tank top and a black and white jacket then a black beanie and some black and white nike shoes.

I brush my hair i saw the time its 12:40 then i grab my phone and money i got out and walk to star bucks.

A/N this is you btw

I saw emilio and ivan "hey bro" i said "Hi Y/N we need to talk to you" emilio said i nodded "let me get a drink first" i said they nodded

I order my Smoothie then ask them what they were gonna tell "So?" I said "oh yea...Can u move in with us?" Emilio said "Sure....Team 10 house? ...Yea sure ill pack my stuff today" i said "Yay" they said "it was sometime boring when u are not there but we do savege stuff" ivan said "yep ill join im savege girl" "okay we help pack you" they said "oh thanks bros Lets go to my home.

I got to my home with ivan and emilio ill get ready My bag i find my F/C Bag and i found it i put it on my floor and get some Cloths and Bras and Panties and some pagama tank top and any other else "Im done whos gonna carry this" i said "emilio will" ivan said "Fine...Although i invited you lets go" emilio said.

We walk into The house it was cool "team 10" i whisper "I will help u unpack we build a 3rd bunk bed" emilio said "Okay" i said i followed emilio and ivan to the corner "Dib On the bottom" i said "2nd" ivan said emilio 3rd "ill unpack it my self" i said "Theyres A emty closet there" ivan said and pointed at it "Ok" i said as i unpack the stuff.

"Alright im done" i said "Good lets go to the sofa" ivan and emilio said i nodded and go to the sofa i squealed "What is it?!" My brothers said "TEDDY BEARS!" I jump into the panda one "yea Jake Bought this" Ivan said "Whos jake?" I said "youll meet him soon hes at the gym" emilio said i nodded and sit at the couch.

Grab my loptop and play some games My favorite Game is (F/G) its realy cool game "Hey ivan do u have a bluetooth Speaker" i said "Yes We have those many here" Ivan said as he gave me the speaker "lets jam some music!" I said and they nodded i put Kayne West songs and We jam to it.

Jake P.O.V
Im done with my Running and done with gym im gonna go back to the house.

I got to the house i heard kayne west music "maybe its Ivan and emilio" i whispered i opened the door and saw a girl.

"Hey Jake" emilio said
"whos the new Girl?" i said

"our sister" Emilio and Ivan said.

Done
Word count: 588