Chapter One

- 2861 words

---------------------------

All my life I have been hiding, trying to ignore and escape her. But she never leaves, no matter what I do. She is out to get me, trying to find a good reason to kill me just like she killed my family.

Thankfully, she can't just kill me out of the blue, she has to have a murderous worth reason to eliminate me.

Demon rules.

I haven't seen her that many times, only when she is really mad or when she thinks she has a murderous worth reason to kill, but there's never a reason good enough. Thank god.

I can only see her in reflections, like a mirror or in clear water in a lake for example. Therefore I try to avoid all reflections as much as possible. But I can still feel her inside of me, ready as ever to lash out on me and kill me already.

She never leaves, she's always deep, deep inside of me and I can't do anything to get her away. She's me, but hidden away from the world until she can completely claim my soul as hers.

She does have my soul, but not fully. So when she can kill me, she would only kill my body, brain etc. but not my soul. I mean, she wouldn't kill something that was hers, would she? No, she wouldn't.

I can feel her presence all the time, and nothing I can do can make her disappear completely. I always hate when I see or talk about her, she really scary.

She has this old, torn and dirty white dress on, it kind of looks like a wedding dress. She has her hair down, but it tangled, dirty and it's usually all over the place. It's a bleach blonde, but looks more red and brown from the dirt and blood.

Yes, blood.

She has blood all over her, in her white dress, in her hair and mostly on her arms, chest and face. Let me tell you about her face. It's really pale like a ghost or a clean white sheet, her teeth are mostly yellow and some are bigger than others, and they fold on top of each other. Her eyes.

Oh, her eyes.

Well to be honest she doesn't have any, really. She has old mascara all around them and she has mascara stains down her face like she had been crying.  She has red lips, dark red, but its mostly from blood. She has scars and bruises and dirt all over the place. Other than that, her face looks pretty normal.

She has this weird tiara where "Absinthe Elizabeth Grace" is carved in on the old rusty bronze crown. But she when I first met her, she was calling my name in a whisper in the middle of the night.

*Flashback*

It was the middle of the night when I thought I heard someone whisper my name. I hadn't gone to sleep, I felt like something bad was going to happen, but mommy said it was just my imagination.

I was sitting on my bed, holding my teddybear to my chest like my life depended on it. My eyelids were heavy and I was almost falling asleep, but then I heard a female voice whisper my name like I was a princess.

Such graceful voice, almost motherly. It was beautiful.

I looked around my room but nothing was there, maybe mommy was right, what she said must've been true: "Your eight yearsold mind must shut off soon, or else you won't be able to enter dreamland, where everyone treats you like a princess, my little love."

I closed my eyes, letting the voice sink in, but after a while it stopped. I opened my eyes, and looked around. Where did it go?

I swung my legs over my blankets and slowly placed my feet on the ice cold floor. I stood up, tightening my hold on my teddy, named Allie, but I called her Alliebear. The voice came again, whispering my name with such grace.