The Perfect Sin Of Loving Him

Prologue

People say nothing but shopping should attract shopaholics. But, I beg to differ. As I stared into his emerald green orbs, I knew everything around me faded.

My senses prevalent to the fact that I seemed nowhere near his type but my heart? It just wouldn't stop beating faster as he neared me.

His dishevelled blonde hair were highly appealing to all sorts and his muscular body depicted hours of determination of work out at the gym. His white Abercrombie tee outlined the shape of his prominent abs, and his denims fight tightly around his legs.

"Hey, you dropped your uh.." he said, glancing at an object I must've supposedly dropped in the process of gawking at the boy in front of me.

My eyes widened and my cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as I stared at the bright pink item of lingerie, that I recently purchased, sprawled in the floor.

Bending down, I picked it up and managed to mutter an audible "thanks" as I quickly looked down unable to look him into the eye. How could I be so clumsy?

I felt a tingly warm feeling near my neck, as I noticed him bending down. His hot breath naped at my skin as he spoke, "A picture would last longer, sweetheart" As I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding

I gaped at him with wide eyes, both in embarrassment and shock and I took to my heels not a single event processing in my head. But soon, I started proceeding with my shopping, trying my best to forget about the awkward moment we just shared mere moments ago.

Muttering to myself, I made a hasty exit as I paid to the counter and headed out in the mall corridors to await for the lift to take me to basement, where my car was parked, my heels clicking as I walked on the shiny surface.

I waited for the lift outside. Being a Black Friday, it was oddly empty.

The lift, soon, reached my floor as I sighed in content. Shopping with heels on send waves of pain all around my torso.

But, the lift reached the floor to reveal a huge crowd. the whole lot came out like a herd of wild animals escaping from their claustrophobic cage.

Jeez, I thought to myself as I stumbled behind clutching onto a pillar to sustain my balance. rolling my eyes, I entered the lift.

Just as the elevator doors were about to shut, much to my happiness, a hand stopped the from shutting. Note my sarcasm. I'm not much of a people's person. Making conversations has never been my thing.

Groaning I shook my head for getting delayed yet again.

But the person who entered the elevator shocked me, to the state of my feet being stuck to the ground as my hands and feet felt cold, my body numb, my senses paralysed.

___________

Hey bbys.

This is our very first story as a group together, give us some views, yah?

Ooh, steamy who do you think it is?

Also note that, this chapter is awfully short but um, we're trying to figure a lot of things out.

So, yeah!

Vote,Comment and Promote.

xoxo,

JAP