Allen Jones and Allie Jones

You smiled brightly as you walked arm in arm with your best friend Alexandra, or Allie as you called her. You couldn't believe the luck but you knew a family who were your neighbors and it was cool being around them. The oldest was from England, his name was Oliver and he was always wearing pink and blue and loved to bake especially cupcakes, the second was Louis who was from France, you didn't know him that well since he really wasn't one for socializing, and then there was Matt who was from Canada and his arctic wolf, named Kuma. When it came to them you were friends with but you were closest to the youngest of the siblings, a set of twins; your best friend Alexandra and your boyfriend Allen.

You were always chubby and had dealt with your fair share of bullies. However when the family found out they put a stop to it. You had no idea what exactly it was that the five did, but the next time the bullies came to school, all were absent for two days to a week, they came back looking like they had gotten neutered. They weren't bullying you anymore, nor anyone.

Of all of them you were closest to Alexandra and Allen. The two were close and often had sibling time together. You would end up spending more time with one or the other then you did without either. However all three of you had busy schedules so it wasn't that unusual.

Right now you were getting a new outfit, you and Allen were going to be having your one year anniversary soon and Allen was taking you out to (favorite fancy restaurant) and so you planned to pick out a new outfit. You were right now in a simple pair of jeans and a shirt, Allie was wearing a pair of black boots, a navy skirt, white button up shirt, a black cardigan, and her auburn hair was short with curls in it held back by red star clips. The one thing you never saw her without was a necklace, it was a choker the choker itself was red with blue stitching and a white star charm. It brought out her ruby eyes but you never saw her not wearing it. Ever.

So even though you were thinking of going for something simple, a nice black sundress, Allie dragged you to other parts of the store.

"What about this one darling?" She asked holding up a (color that looks good on you) it would end at the middle of your thigh, it was long sleeved but had large circles cut out for the shoulders and a scoop neck. The entire dress would be form fitting but not skin tight, still being flowing. "I bet you could wear that (favorite color necklace) with it, you know that one with the (favorite gem) cut as a flower." She smiled at you and you bit your lip.

"Well...I don't know Allie...don't you think it's a little...too revealing for me?" You asked, this was a common occurrence; whenever you had to shop for clothing Allie would come and she would try to get you to wear something more revealing then you were comfortable with.

"Come on, you'd look awesome!" She giggled happily and smiled at you, "come on; at least try it on." She gave you big puppy eyes and you blushed darkly and sighed taking the dress. You went into the changing room, you turned away from the mirror and quickly changed into the dress.

The dress was soft, it was a cotton-silk blend and it felt divine against your skin. You looked at yourself and turned a few ways, it didn't look that bad on you. In honesty the dress did hug your curves. Opening the door you came out and Allie smiled brightly, "oh doll! You look so sexy!" She said and you blushed darkly however you felt extremely guilty.

Allie was your best friend, not only that but she was Allen's sister, you felt horrible. You were feeling romantic things for Allie as well as Allen. Why? You were a horrible person, why couldn't you look at Allie as just a best friend-as a sister even. But no, you had a major crush on Allie, and you felt horrible for it. That didn't mean you didn't love Allen, you just loved Allie to. And you swore no one would ever know that two people owned your heart.