This is not Good

HAY GUYS!!!!! So this is lik my first story so i want at least 5 votes and comments!!!!! =)

This is not Good

Chapter 1

It happened all so fast. I woke up and i was in the hospitial. After i woke a man was standing at the end of my bed. He was looking at me with something that looked like concern, but i wasn't for sure. Well before i go more into that i should tell you how i got in here. Oh and i almost forgot. My name is Sidney McHale.

My name is Sidney and this is my Freshmen year at North Platte High Skool. My best friend Ashley Miles is a Freshmen to but she can drive. And sometimes she comes and picks me up for skool. When we got to skool my boyfriend Matt Miller was waiting for us. When i got out of the car he met me and gave me a hug and a kiss like always not that i don't like the kiss. It just braks off to early. So when he tried to pull back i locked my arms around his neck. He chuckled but kissed me again.

When i let him go he was smiling at me and touched my cheeks. When his fingers touched my face i could feel the blood burn in my cheeks. He laughed and said "Nice to see you too." Then he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Ashley finally got out of the car and said "is the make out session over yet kids?" okay heres the thing Ashley can be a sarcastic smartass but it is funny sometimes. She has exquisit silk brown hair that falls in little ripples down a little past her shoulders. She has full lips a little nose and chinese looking eyes that are blue with gray and black flecks in them. Shes a bit big but not alot. And you never want to piss her off, she will get in your face. But sometimes shes really quiet.

As for me i have shoulder length curly blonde-brown hair. I have little green eyes alittle nose and little lips. And i am covered in freckles. Matt has black short hair big nose firm lips and medium ice blue eyes.

After she said that me and Matt laughed and kissed again. She rolled her eyes and walked away. Then me and matt started for the skool. We met Ashley, Alexa, Bridget, and Hailey at class. Matt left for his first class. M and Ashley sat by each other in that class which was science. Our teacher Mrs.Ozera was rambling about the Element Table but we weren't listening. Instead we were passing notes. Ashley pushed a note to me. I grabbed it and hide it under the desk. I unfolded it and read 'you are so freaking lucky' i gave her a side long glance but she was busy texting Brittany. I picked up my pen and wrote 'what do you mean?' I passed it back to her. she gave me a glare then wrote on the paper and gave it back. I read it and it said 'you know exactly what i mean. I mean that you have a boyfriend to cuddle and kiss with. i have nada, zero.'

This time i didn't write anything down but scowled at her. She gave me a fake inoccent look. I said without speaking 'just wait you'll get one soon' She shook her head which made her hair shake over her shoulder.

So how do you like it so fair in the next chappie its a shocker but u have to vote and comment before i can tell you hehe lov yall plz vote and comment if its any good so far THANXZ

~Ashley~