HURT (Lesbian Story )

Hi, Im Justice Im Lesbian, Im 17 And I Goto Las Vegas High I've Been Lesbian Ever Since I Was 12. Really Young I Know But I Was Raped As A Child & Never Gained Trust For Guys After That. It Only Increased My Feelings For Females.

Anyway I've Been Living In Vegas For A Couple Of Years Now Going To Las Vegas High School Me & My 2 Friends Sarah & Ashley Are  Star Players On The Team We've All Been Playing Since We We're About 6. My Moms Sells Home So She Makes Really Good $$  She's Married. Im Pretty Much An Only Child Now Ever Since My Older Sister & Brother Moved Out. My Younger Brother went back to St.Louis with my oldest brother.

It Was 5:00 Am I Had to get ready for practice, we practiced in the morning at 6:30am everyday & also at 6:45 pm Mondays & Tuesdays .

I Gotta Text From Ashley ( She's 5'4 White & Mexican Long Hair Nice Body And Talks Lika Black Girl  ) 

Cov.

Text : GoodMorning Nigga Come Get Me For Practice/School?

Me : Morning Ash & Got You

Ash : You Always Do ;)

Me And Ashley Messed Around When We We're Freshman But Im Not Really Tryna Be on that level with her anymore.

I Did My Hygiene Showered, brushed my teeth, Hair & Etc Got Dressed. 

My Outfit : Half Shirt

Jogging Pants 

brandnew  Gray & Black jays

light blue jean jacket

jordan socks w/ Pink jordan sign

I Picked Up Ashley In My New 2014 Range Rover She Looked Good We Got To Singing And Laughing We Pulled Up To The School About 15 Mins Later.  We Went To The Gym Met Sarah And Started Going Over Plays & Our First Few Games.

*After School*

School Was Poppin As Usual I Seen Hella Of My Friends Got To See My Favorite teacher Ms.Witt Lawdd Her Sexy Ass *Play Faints* I Seen Alot Of New Girls A Couple Of Em Was Sexy As Hell. 

I Couldn't Stop Thinking Bout One Tho. Her Name Was Shayla She Was 5'10 Had Long Hair BrownSkin & Some Big Lips ( Thats My Weakness  ) She Dressed Swaggy As Ever.  And Seemed Pretty Smart I Had Her All Four Of My Classes ^_^ Ima Have To Get That.

I Was About To Go To Sleep Cause IWas Bored As Hell When I Posted A Status Saying What If i Spent The Night On Facebook InboxOnly & Guess Who Liked It Shayla! 

I was happy as hell *smiles hard af*

Me  : bae what if i spent the night ?

Her : Clean or dirty version?

me : make it nasty ahaa

her : lol iight, if you spent the night id pick you up && wed blunt cruise on the way back that way wed already be high asf when we get to my kribb but wed already be kissin walking into my krib, id kiss you while iwalk you to my bed, then your gonna lay down like you know whats coming, then imma lay ontop of you && take my shirt off && then imma go back to kissing you all over from your lips to your neck...keep going?

me : Yessssssssss Oweee

Her: iight, then id start sucking on your neck(if you like hickies) while im taking off my belt &&pulling down my pants, then id get inbetween your legs && grind on you untill you got wet enuff that icould feel it thru your clothes then id take your pants off with one hand while im holding you with the other, then ikiss your stomach then go down && kiss the inside of onna your thighs

*The next morning*

Me & Shayla talked till about 2 in the morning.  man im really feeling this girl, we talked about alot & She Asked could i seat w/ her at lunch.  And Of Course i Said Hell Yeah Lol

*At Lunch*

Shayla : Hi Beautiful

Me : *trys not to blush* *Fails* Hi Love

Shayla : So Im Kinda feeling u girl . your mad gorgeous, athletic, smart & know what you want in life

*Me: * IHadaa Full blown smile on my face now Thank you so much

Shayla : no problem love

Me : Hey Do You Wanna Chill Later after i get outta practice? 

Her : Yea Sure Ill pick you up after just hmu .

Me : Okay

We Hugged And Than i Went To Practice

*At Practice*

Lets Go Ladys Last One Than Your Out . Wining Team Doesnt Have To Run .

I Ran The Ball Down The Court *Swish* Right in the basket

Sarah & Ashley Work together to get that last point  we need to Win .

Game Point *Yelled Sarah

We Was Happy As Hell

Put Ya Running Shoes On Said Ashley To Some of or other team mates

I Was Walking to the locker and i seen shayla i wondered if she was here the whole time.

Shayla: Wassup Shordy

Me : Hi * hugs her*

Her: I See You Got Mad Skills

Me : Thanks I Try lol

Her : I See, but ima wait on u right here

me : Okay Be Right back

Shay Carried My Bags And we left We went to one of her favorite places

The Food Was Popping ^_^