Their Number One Cheer Leader

5...6...7...8... I thought in my head as I was about to start tumbling. I was working on my standing double backhandspring to double full in my yard. As I was about to start my second backhandspring in the pass when I hit something or someone that is and I end up on the ground on top of them. "What the flying fadoodles can't you see I'm tumbling here!?!?!?!?"

"Oh I'm so sorry... fadoodles?" The stranger said with a confused/smirking face.

"Yes fadoodles!...don't judge me I'm a cheerleader...basically meaning I'm weird."

"Ah I see so what is your name strange cheerleader who tumbled on me?"

"I should say the same random hot person who ruined my tumbling pass?"

The strange guy who as I mentioned was really hot, stood up and began to dust himself off offering me a hand which I gladly took. "I'm Niall, and wait did you just call me hot?" He said with a smirk.

Oh shit "uuuuuummmmm no I didn't say you were hot that was the magical uni-turtle that lives under the ground" I stated as of it was obvious. Did I mention I am an amazing actor? He doesn't suspect a thing. Haha.

"Really because I think you just said I think you just said that I'm hot?"

Shit! So he did hear me. Oh well like I give a crap. "Ah so I did stranger named Niall."

"Ok, so since you know my name do I get to know yours?" He asked laughing.

"Depends" I said with a smirk.

"On what?" He asked with a slightly scared expression on his face. Haha that's right be scared of the super awesome cheerleader.

"On weather or not you can beat me in a lazer tag game"

"Can I bring some friends to help me?" He asked.

"Hmmmm...." I pretended to think about it. I honestly didn't care if he had some extra people on his team I was going to take him down anyway with my ubber amazing lazzer tagging skills. "Sure! I'm still going to take you down though."

"Oh really well we will just have to see about that" Niall said.

"Ok so meet at the arcade center thing on 50th stree at 5 so in like 3 hours?"

"Deal see you there. And don't even think of skipping out on this" He told me.

"Wouldn't miss it!" I shouted already heading back into my house. Like a boss i thought to my self. This is going to be one interesting day lol I'm exited!

NIALLS'S POV

I was recruiting the lads so that way we can go to the arcade thing I've got to learn her name and I bet the lads would like her to. It's really going to suck if she wins though then I will never learn her name.

I finally gather all the lads and I'm explaining to them what we are doing but they won't stop asking questions that I do not have answers to at the moment like. Whats her name? And is she hot? ... Well actually that one I could answer yes she was hot and the fact that she was just wearing shorts and a sports bra when I was talking to her was adding to that.

I really hope we don't lose latter.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

Sorry the first chapter is short and bad lol i wanted to get the book out and started so I can delete the other one I was writing it just wasn't me! Ya I wrote this book well mainly because I used to cheer but quit last year because Allstar cheer takes up a ton of time... So ya give me feed back on the story so far and names for the main character I haven't thought of one yet lol.