Hello world!

So, I am just living normal life until BAM! I open my eyes, I am in a different place. Then I realize I am no longer in my mom's warm tummy I am born. Well first off I don't really want to be born because it's cold out here. But it's night time. I look around we are outside and boy is it cold! We are under this weird thing I can't explain it. But all I can explain is I WANT MILK! 7 weeks later... me and my brothers are just playing around play fighting. I bite him a little hard and he says "Arf!" And runs over to mom. I feel awkward so I go play with someone else. Then mom's ears perked up. She started growling Of course we all stopped playing to look at her. At this point she got up and was showing her teeth and we all hid behind her.

We were really scared. Mom only growls when there is danger. Same happened when a another dog came over the other month. The fought, and my mom lost and needless to say, That other dog took my little sister away that night, We never saw her again. but now this was serious. I see a shadow coming near, I don't know what it is because I've never seen such a shadow in my life. Then it reveals its self. It is tall, It is peach colored and the only fur it has is on its head! But its green eyes scare me. Mom growled and it kind of closed its eyes and shut its mouth.

It stared at mom with it's mean, green eyes. Mom was so scared I knew because I seen the hairs on the back of her neck raise, Because she made me stay behind her. The thing reached behind a thing that we pooped in and pulled out something I've never seen before It was light brown and skinny at the bottom and fat at the top. It read "STRIKE 3 YOUR OUT BOI" I almost asked him what it was. Then he started walking towards my mom with every step he took my mom stepped closer to him still all while she's growling. Then it happens. He swings at my mom with it, And she yells "Arf!" Just like my brother did. She falls to the floor with a thud, I don't know why but I'm scared now. Then he keeps winging at her with it when she is already on the ground red blood is all over the floor. Then i hear "Arf!" one more time, and then i don't hear it anymore. Then he swings it at my sister at her head one time and she didn't say arf she just fell to the floor like mama did.

I don't know why but the hairs on my neck stood up to. Then while he is swinging it at my family, He looks at me. I don't know why but I snap my teeth at him, Then he raises it up to me. A quick move and instead of it hitting my head it slipped and hit my butt. Funny? No it's not it hurt really bad! But I knew it could be worse so I rushed into the vent that had no filter. Then my brother who wasn't harmed at all ran in also. Then he came over to us, we were so scared. He reached in but his arms were not long enough to reach me  (he had dropped the brown thing) But, he grabbed my brother. But then again he didn't have the brown thing. So he grabbed around my brothers neck, I didn't know what happened so I just watched from inside the vent. Then he looks at me with his green eyes, Dropped my brother on the ground and my brother did not move. Then he smiled at me and walked away with his bloody hands deep in his pocket.

I do not know what to do but say

................................TO BE CONTINUED.............TOMOROW..........