BEN DROWNED X READER LEMON

It had been about one year since you had been living in the creepy pasta house. Although it seemed like a lot longer that that. You looked over at your best friend BEN, you two were playing The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask. He looked over at you and blankly said "What?"
You stared at him for another minute or two then said "What?... Oh nothing"
"You OK ______?..." Questioned BEN in a curious tone.
Huh?... Ya why would you ask that?... I-I'm perfectly fine!" You half muttered half stuttered.
He raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure ______you seem pretty red... Are you running a fever?" He said with a hint of worry in his voice. Suddenly Splendorman rushed through the door and said "All of the others are going to play some games out in the parlor, you should come as well."
You and BEN both said "Yes!" In unison then got up and ran to the parlor like a couple of kids running to an ice cream shop.
Jeff immediately saw you two and said "Hey look it's midget and long tongue!"
"Oh shut up smile child!" BEN said as payback since everyone knew Jeff hated that nickname."
Jeff mumbled something but you couldn't understand it as Splendorman got up took off his hat and explained that you were all going to play seven minutes in heaven.
Your jaw immediately dropped at the surprise especially since you were the only girl in the room. Splendorman held the hat out to you and you hesitantly stuck your hand in there, you felt something interesting and pulled it out of the hat; it was a small blue shield with the three yellow triangles at the top. You blushed at least 50 shades of red (see what I did there?) EJ muttered something about a tomato but you were too busy having a mini party in your head that you actually got BEN.
BEN walked over to you and smiled at you pervertedly. This got you a bit worried. Jeff mouthed "I'm so sorry" then before you knew it you were in the closet with BEN.
It was very dark and you couldn't see a thing. You ended up tripping over BEN and that ended up with you both on the floor, you being on top of BEN. He looks up at you blushing, with a perverted grin.
"I-I'm sorry..." You said shaking in fear at the faces BEN was pulling.
"It's ok..." BEN wiggled his eyebrows. "You wanna have some fun?" BEN tries his best to use a seductive tone.
"Uhmm..." You reply not quite understanding what he meant.
Just then, BEN smashed his lips onto yours moving so deeply and so passionately you thought you were going to have a heart attack. He rubbed his arms up and down your sides and slowly brought his right hand to your thigh. All of reality was slipping away just as the door opened and you were secretively freaking out. Then you hear Jeff whistle as BEN just continues what he's doing.
"Ahem!" Splendorman clears his throat trying to get BEN to realize that the 7 minutes are over.
BEN slowly gets off of you and stares at everyone as they stare back in shock.
"Oh don't act like you didn't love it" BEN says obnoxiously before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder and ran to his bedroom and locked the door.
"Well, I never said I was done with you yet did I?" BEN asks in a seductive tone.
"No... Not really..." You reply still freaking out about what just happened in the closet.
"_______, I want to fuck you so hard we put cracks in the walls" BEN says with a husky voice before climbing on top of you.
You can't find the right words to say before he starts tearing your clothes off and throwing them somewhere in the room.
"Hey that's not fair... My turn now" you say with full lust and want. You rip off his tunic and tights and realize he's not wearing anything underneath. You start to quiver realizing how big he really is.
He flips you both over so he's on top now and says: "Don't worry babe, it'll fit. And if it doesn't... I'll force it." He says those last three such lust and need that you moan just from what he said.
And with that, he pounds into you with all his force and you're sent to oblivion. You scream out in ecstasy and pain while BEN just continues.
"Damn ____ y-your so t-tight.." He can barely get the words out without moaning uncontrollably. All you can muster is a loud moan while he continues to put you on cloud 9.
"B-BEN I'm gonna c-cum!" You half scream- half moan.
"Just hold on a little longer" BEN groans.
Just then you fill his hot seed fill you to the brim as you both call each other's names and BEN pulls out of you and last down huffing and puffing.
"I love you ____" BEN says out of breath.
"I love you too" you say as you smile and curl up next to him and fall sound asleep.

------------ meanwhile downstairs----------

"Damn...." Jeff mutters in shock with plaster and pieces of ceiling all in his hair and clothes.
"That certainly surprised me..." Splendorman says looking up at the ceiling.
"Ditto" Jeff replies completely out of it.2