CEO's sexy wife Part -1

The party was on full swing when I reached there...no ...not that club type party.....A decent one.
Okay so let me tell you about myself ...I am Damien and currently in a party organised by my Boss.
I made my way to the bar and ordered myself a drink . I took a sip of my drink and searched for something interesting. I saw a girl dancing with my Boss and fuck ! She was so sexy . Her ass was moving so perfectly with the rhythm and her boobs .....they were inviting me to suck them. I was getting a hardon by just looking at her.I diverted my eyes from her but I couldn't help but steal glances of her.I wanted to fuck her right there only.
I saw my Boss making his way towards the bar with her . Oh shit!!
They was getting close to me.She was getting close to me . And you know what was surprising her eyes were trained on me only . When they reached the bar my Boss noticed me and made his way to me .
"Hello Damien.How are you??"
"Perfectly fine Sir , thank you"
"Enjoying the party ?" He asked.
"Definitely"I replied , but my mind was set on the lady beside her who was sipping on her drink but she was staring at me with a look of lust?
"She is Red . My wife." He introduced me to her.
"Oh!!Hello ma'am . I am Damien." I extended my hand towards her to take.
She placed her hands in mine and i placed a kiss in the back of her hands she smiled and said "Damien , I haven't seen you before in any of the parties ."
"Darling he is new to our company " my boss replied to her "and very hard working also " he added looking towards me.
"Thank you sir,its my pleasure to work for you" I replied with a smile .
Someone called for him from somewhere and he excused himself leaving me alone with this hot lady who was making me hot .
"So Damien , for how long are you working in my husband's company."
She asked in a sexy voice.
"For two months ma'am "I replied .
"Oh, William said you are a hardworking employee."
" I try my best ma'am "
" I love hard men,sorry I mean hardworking men."she said in a double meaning sense which I understood.
"Okay Damien , it was nice meeting you ." she extended her hands towards me but spilled her drink on my shirt.
"Oh!! I'm so sorry ."she tried to clean the stain with her soft hands .how good they will feel on my cock.
"Its okay ma'am . I will clean it myself just tell me where the washroom is ??I asked.
"Please come with me, I will show you."
I followed after her .
I entered the washroom and she also slipped inside .
"Are you sure you will manage ??"she asked .
"Yes ma'am "
"Please call me Red ."
"Yes Red "I corrected myself.
" But I still feel guilty let me help you to clean up " she said in a inviting tone .
" Okay if you insist ."
"Thank you " she said and took my hands in her and pulled me towards the sink.
On reaching there she slowly started to unbutton my shirt.I clutched the side of the sink,my hands itching to touch her , feel her...
She took my hands and placed them on her ass . oh my sweet fucking Jesus !!
" You know Damien , the minute you entered in this party , immediately I wanted to touch you like this ." she removed my shirt and touched my toned chest . My grip on her ass tightened and I pulled her toward me .Our lips met for a passionate kiss.Her hands reached for my belt and I reached behind her to unzip her dress.We quickly got rid of our cloths leaving me in my boxers only and her in panty and bra only.
"You are so sexy Red ." I pined her to the wall and again kissed her .In one hand I grabbed her ass and in another one her boob and squished it .
"Oh !! Damien" she moaned in my mouth.
I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance and she obediently opened her mouth . I deepened the kiss and reached for the hem of her panty .
I pulled her panties down and rubbed her clit.She again moaned.
"So wet , is this wetness for me " I asked her.
She replied by pushing my boxers down and grabbing my hard cock and saying " If this hardness is for me "
With one hands I unclipped her bra and pushed a finger of other hand inside her.I took one of her nipple in my mouth and started sucking and fucking her with my finger at the same time . She grabbed my hairs with one hands and pulled me toward her forcing more of her boob inside my mouth . I sucked harder and added on more finger. She moaned and with her other hand she started rubbing me . I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth.
"Please Damien I can't take this any more . I want to feel your large cock inside of me. I want you to fuck me like a slut . Please Damien fuck me! Fuck me hard !!she breathed with her eyes closed and her hip moving in rhythm with my fingers and my hips with her hands .
"Not yet darling . You will have to wait until I don't think you are ready for me to fuck you ." I replied and....