Synopsis, Copyright, & Notes from Author

Lizabeth lost her only family when her sister and nephew failed to return from a trip to the local park. Eight years later and Liz is plagued by nightmares of the horrific murder of her sister, at the hands of a young man. The thing is, the murder was one that Liz never witnessed and the setting a place in a realm that Liz knew couldn't possibly exist. That is until she is kidnapped by a handsome stranger with the most enchanting green eyes she has ever seen and thrust into war she didn't know was happening in a realm that isn't her own but yet looks so familiar.

****

Copyright © <2023> <K.D.Rae>

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication maybe reproduced or distributed in print or electronic form without prior permission of the author. Please respect my hard work and do not participate in or encourage the piracy of copyrighted materials.

****

Feel free to comment on any of my chapters. I love to get feedback on how I'm doing and what I need to work on a little more. However, please do not be rude or use foul language. I will delete any such comments. Please also understand that this is my first draft so there will likely be some grammatical errors that will be corrected as I go back over each section.

I hope you enjoy the story I have to tell :)