Keep Calm And Be A Gallagher Girl

Hey guys, this is my second story on wattpad but I have one on other sites. I really hope you like it

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters ( well maybe a few). All rights to Ally Carter

The girls are sitting in the back of the Gallagher Academy's van heading off to their cove ops mission.

Cammie's pov

"I wonder where we are going this time, New York maybe?" my best friend Liz shouted. She gets so excited over cove ops trips, she usually in the van on surveillance so she can look at the sites using the cameras. She's on the technical track.

"Actually we are going to Washington D.C."Joe said with a smile. Joe Solomon is my godfather as well as my cove ops teacher. Him and my dad were best friends before my dad went MIA.

"Right girls we are almost there so here are your targets profile. You will tail them to their destination before 4 o'clock, you can not let them see you and you can not talk to them. It is 2:34 now so I will give you 2 minutes to study your profiles." he hands us the files and leaves the van.

We opened up our files it turned out we were following boys. Spy boys.

"I wonder if they are going to be hot?" I heard my best friend Bex ask Macey.

"Maybe, but it wont matter, it all depends how bad we whip their butts." we all burst out laughing at Maceys answer. 

right ok lets see who I have.

Name: Zachary Goode

age: 14

schoool: Blackthrone Institute for boys

parents: unknown

danger levels: 8.5

Hmm this is going to be interesting. Bex had someone called Grant Newman. Liz had someone called Jonas Anderson and Macey had someone called Jacob Montez.

We had memorised the profiles and were just sitting laughing about stupid things as we made sure out coms were on right. Joe came in telling us it was ready. We all wished each other good luck and went off to find our targets.

I brought a small back pack with me with chalk, paints and a raggedy outfit so I looked the part of a pavement artist. I take after my dad. He was a pavement artist, well not literally. He could blend in anywhere, no matter what the setting or situation.

I headed of to the bathroom to get changed.

When I came out looking the part, I went to look for Zachary Goode .It took me 4 minutes and 27 seconds to find him. He was with another guy. Grant Newman. That was Bex's tail, I quickly scanned the area and found Bex sitting with a milkshake watching Grant in the reflection of the building behind her.

I swear I saw her smirking looking right at me, but I couldn't be sure if it was me of the group of boys sitting in front of her table.

Anyway I found a nice spot and started painting.

* 1 hour 15 minutes later*

I was finished my painting and was about to get up and start another one and I noticed Zachary wasn't there any more, I bent over to gather my paints and someone walked over my work.

I get really angry when people do that, I mean how hard is it to walk around one slab of concrete.

"HEY" I shouted, he/she wasn't going to get away with this.

"what, sorry didn't see you there" a guy sneered and turned around.

Well I found Zachary Goode. He is such a douche

"what did you do that for, would it harm you to walk around one slab of concrete. I think not" my voice dripping with venom now. 

"well I didn't want to and I was in a hurry I need to meet my mates at subway so, see ya loser." he shot back, he was pissed now

HA, that sucker told me where his meeting place is. I will forgive him for walking over the drawing even though it was me, Liz, Bex and Macey.

Zach pov

That crazy person shouldn't have painted that picture in the middle of the walkway. Ok it was at the side but I was pissed off, Grant had seen his tail 10 minutes ago and I hadn't seen mine yet. She could be really bad or really good and its really bothering me.

Oh well, seen as I'm not being followed and I am at subway I have passed.

"Dr Steve, I made it here and no tail" I told Dr Steve confidently.

"Actually Mr Goode. you didn't." He said and looked behind me.

"Hey douche bag" said a female voice behind me

Well what do you think. Please comment to tell me what you think and message me if you want anything changed or added in the next chapter, I will take all suggestions and if I use it I will give you a shout out ;)

and don't forget to vote

badwolf out x

P.S I almost forgot to say, I will try and update every weekend ;)