Chapter One

I suddenly awake with my heart pounding repeatedly. The realisation of the events that lay ahead sink deep into my body. As my heart continues to race rapidly I get sweet, calm butterflies in my stomach. As I start to sit up I can feel the excitement raise though me while I start to think about what could happen today. I rub my eyes powerfully as I try to wake myself further. Abruptly, I jump out of bed and scream with excitement. 

I start to run my fingers through my smooth, flowy hair as I feel a huge rush of nerves run down my body. I cannot keep my excitement in as I think about what I am going to do today. My gesture shows my emotion, I start biting my nails vigerously as I feel tension within me. I need to get ready. I Immediately rush to the bathroom and prepare for my shower. As the piping hot water runs acorss my back I think deeply about what I'm going to say and how the day is going to be. I wonder what will happen? Will she like me?

 As I get out I dry myself from top to bottom before leaving the room. When I get to my door, I enter and launch myself to my drawers and pick out my already ironed clothes for today. I picked them especially for this event. I then get my comb and gel, along with my hairspray. I carefully place the right amount of sticky gel into my fluffy, lifeless hair as I put my comb into position. Immediatly I pull it up and lift it towards the ceiling, I repeat this until I am satified with the compostion of my hair. To keep it up, I spray a resaonable amount of hairspray along the top half of my head, which dries instantly. I then pick up my glasses, I place them upon my face and start to glance around the room, while focusing on how well my vision has increased, within the space of a millisecond. Thousands of questions dawn upon me as I continue to prepare for today. Am I ready? Ready to meet my Idol? To speak to her? I dont think anyone can be ready for that, you just have to prepare, but I have so many questions.

I begin to count every movement the clock makes, watching it tick and tock over and over. I concerntrate so carefully that I can hear the clock whisper as it moves. With my eyes glaring deeply at the clock, I imagine how the day will be. As I daydream I can hear myself asking questions in my head. What am I going to do? Why am I nervous? What are the other people going to be like? 

Previously I have been talking to the other people who are going. We have been talking for around a year now. After enough anticipation and excitement we can finally meet after so long. It is spectacular being able to meet your idol. Not only that but it is tremendous also being able to meet people you have talked to for such an immense amount of time, whom you have such a close relationship with. We have all talked about meeting for so long, and this was such an incredible oppertunity to finally be able to see them. 

I am so nervous about meeting them all. From when I recieved the date of this event I have been imagining how the day will be. From the clothes I wear, to the hugs I will give, all have been on my mind since then. Although being nervous, I am extremely excited. Being able to spend some time with your Idol and close friends is unmissable. And every part of my body is filled with excruciating excitement.

I swiftly come back to where I am, still madly staring at the clock. My eyes are stone dry that tells me I haven't been focusing for a while now. I turn my head away, which feels like it has been in the same position for a long time. I stare down at the floor to clear my head, and ease my nerves slightly. Unfortunatly, my plan is unsuccessful as my nerves grow stronger as I think more about what could happen. I have been waiting for this moment for weeks, and now it is finally happening, I can't be any happier.

Without thought I start to arrange everything to ensure I am ready. I make sure that I have my phone, which I have been tweeting on all this morning, expressing my excitement, and I have also got my wallet. I cannot explain my feelings as I am so starstruck. I turn to the clock again, and realise that I have got to leave soon. I sprint to the door where the coats lie, as I reach for my jacket. I place it upon myself which assures me that it is time to go. I turn back to look at my Dad as he speaks; "Ready?" I give him a cheeky smile as my lips bleep out "Ready!" My two sisters are behind, as if in single file. I turn the handle on the door with exhilaration, myself, my dad and both sisters step out as we close the door behind us, walking down the our pale stoned, front garden path.