Intro

Titania Morgan
Age:32
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Time: 5:25 am

"Calm Down T I Can't Understand Shit Your Saying" Kendra, A Old Friend From High School Says To Me. Its Five Something In The Damn Morning I Know She Was Sleeping, Hell Me And My Kids Were Just At Home Sleeping But Some Shit Happened And I Can't Go To Nobody Else.

I Sigh Rubbing My Temples I'm A Mess Right Now, Can't Stop Crying. Can't Think Straight. I'm In Some Shit. Murder, Kid Napping If They Even Care Enough To Look For Kori . GET IT TOGETHER TITANIA GET IT TOGETHER. I Kept Trying To Tell Myself But It Wasn't Working Everytime I Close My Eyes I See The Events Of Tonight. What He Did To Her. What I Did To Him...  All I Could Think About Was My Kids. Aries Vega And Kori Who Were 16. 14 & 11

"Everything Is All Fucked Up Kay Kay . Now Me And The Kids Got To Go. We Gotta Leave Georgia." I Said "Kory Is Dead So We Gotta Go We Gotta Move They Gone Come Looking For Kori. She's His Daughter B_But I Just Couldn't Leave Her Kendra I Just Couldn't" The Tears Wouldn't Stop

"Okay Wait. Bitch You Den Lost Me." Kendra Says Handing Me A Glass Of Wine. I Drained The Whole Glass And Poured Another. Shit I Need It

I Shake My Head, Take A Deep Breath & Begin To Tell Kendra Everything. "After I Graduated From High School I Met This Man Kory.  He Was Fine As Fuck Girl 26 Year's Old And Moving More Weight Than Tony Fuckin Montana Do You Hear Me.  I Knew Damn Well My Fresh Out Of High School 17 Year Old Ass Ain't Have No Business Fuckin With Him. But You Know You Couldn't Tell Me Shit Then" She Nodded With A Chuckle Agreeing With Me  "Of Course Mama Never Approved. So I Snuck Around. Ended Up Pregnant With My Son Aries Six Months After I Met Kory . At That Time I Started To See His True Colors He Was Controlling & Aggressive As Hell. The Nigga Made Me Run Away & Move To Georgia. Made Me Marry Him And Told Me My Damn Name Was Now Janessa That I Had A New Identity And A New Life As A Wife & Mother And I'll Never See My Old Life Again & If I Tried To Leave He'd Have Me Killed.  I Thought He Was Crazy But It Was Already Too Late.

"The Abuse Didn't Start Until I Told Him I Was Pregnant Again Less Than A Year Later   He Was Treatin Aries Like He Hated Him He Would Always Be Cruel To Him. Pushing On My Baby And Calling Him Lil Fags. So My Second Pregnancy  He Beat My Ass Up Until The Day He Found Out It Was A Girl, Then He Stopped The Abuse & Acted Like The Perfect Father And Man. Once I Had Vega, He Went Back To His Old Ways. I Noticed The Money Slowed Down And His Drug Habits Picked Up. The Nigga Was A Junkie. Anyway, He Kept Me Away I Wasn't Allowed On Social Media. Couldn't Call Nobody. Hardly Left The House & When I Did Two Of His Boys Had To Go Everywhere With Me. It Was Hell.  I Had Been Searching For A Way Out. Then I Found Out He Had Gotten Another Female Knocked Up. When She Had Kori She Left Her On Our Doorstep & Never Looked Back. Kory Said Taking Care Of His Kids Was His Wife's Job So I Was Stuck With Three Lil Ass Kids 4, 2 & 3 Months.  By The Time My Son Was 10  Kory's  Drug Business Went All The Way South. The Money Was Gone And I Found Myself Working 3 Jobs Just To Keep Bills Paid. Barely"

I Start To Get Choked Up Reliving All The Past Events "Last Night I Came Home And I Knew Off Top Something Wasn't Right. It Was Too Quite Usually Kory's Drunk And Yelling When I Walk In But I Heard Nothing But Music Coming From My Room. I Walked In On Him Molesting Vega While He Made Kori Watch He Kept Telling Her She Was Next And She Was Handcuffed So She Wouldn't Move. He Tried To Tackle Me When He Seen He Was Caught But I Tazzed His Ass. Aries Had Just Came In From Football Practice And When He Seen What Had Happened He Snapped. Started Beating Korys Ass For Hurting His Sisters. I Eventually Stopped Him And Told All Three To Gather All Of Their Belongings Because We're Never Coming Back. Then. Then I Killed Him" Kendra's Mouth Dropped "I Didn't Just Kill Him Tho I Cut His Dick Off, Cut It Up, Put The Dick Head In His Mouth And Sewed His Lips Shut. Slit His Throat Then Left. Now We Are Here. "

Kendra's In Tears By The Time I Finish. She's Been My Best Friend Since Our Diaper Days "Oh My God T That's So Fucked Up! Im Glad This Kory Nigga Dead Cause If We Watsnt I Would Send Cameron On His Ass. This Some Fuck Shit My Fuckin Best Friend Been Suffering For All These Damn Years!" We Cried Together For A Few Minuets "So Kori Is That Little Girl? She's Not Yours?" I Shook My Head No

"She's His. That's Why I Came To You And Cam. Me Vega And Aries Are Cool Cause We Can Use Our Government Names Since This Bastard Wouldn't Call Vega Or Aries Their Names. He Said Keith And Keshia." We Roll Our Eyes "But Kori  Need This New Identity's To Be Solid In Case Anybody Comes Looking"

Kendra Nods "Well Follow Me, Cameron Ass Should Be In His Office" I Follow Her Through The Huge House Taking In Its Beauty. We Stop At A Oak Door With Big Ass Brass Handles. Ken & Cam Living Large.

"Kendra What I Tell You About Just Walking In? I Could Have Been In A Meeting" His Voice Came From The Big Ass Chair Behind His Huge Desk.

Looking Around His Office I Laughed To Myself This Mfka Still On His Tony Montana Shit. Minus The Drug Use. He Sat Behind A Huge Mahogany Desk In A Big Plush Ass Leather Chair With His Initials CJ Engraved.

"Shut Yo Ass Up. You Ain't Doing Shit But Smoking Nigga We Smelled The Weed Down The Hall. Pass That Shit" Kendra Says

"Who The Hell Is We?"

I Rolled My Eyes At The Fact His Back Was Still Facing Us. 14 Years And His Ass Is STILL Dramatic. "Boy Turn Yo Ninja Turtle Looking Ass Round And See Who We Is" I Snap With A Laugh. The Chair Spun Around And His Eyes Widened

"I Know This Ain't Titania Morgan In My Damn House After 14 Years." He Smiled "You Better Get Yo Ass Over And And Show Some Love"

I Smiled And Walked Into His Arms. Cameron Always Been  A Big Brother And A Best Friend To Me "Heyy Cammy Cam" I Said Calling Him What Kendra And I Used To Call Him In High School

He Laughs pushing my head"Fuck No. Get Off Me Now You Just Killed It Leave That Gay Ass Nick Name Where It Was." We All Share A Laugh Before Getting Down To Business. After I Explained Everything He Got Right On It. I Follow Him And Kendra Into Some Room In Side Of His Office. All Types Of Scanners Computers And Other Equipment Was Set Up.

After A Few More Hours We Had Everything We Needed. New Birth Certificates, Social Security, Cards IDs, Everything For Kori Who Was Now Lyra. It Had Been So Long Since I've Been Titania. I Was So Used To Janessa Its Going To Be Good To Finally Get Back To Myself

"Thank You So Much Y'all" I Thank Them For The Hundredth Time

Kendra Rolled Her Eyes "Bitch, Thank Us Again And Imma Slap You. We Family, Its Nothing"

"So You Said Your Going To Miami Right?" Cameron Said With A Goofy Smirk looking over at Kendra

I Knitted My Brows "Yeah Why You Looking Like That?"

"Kendra Ain't Tell You? Kingston Living In Miami Now" He Laughed At My Facial Expression

My Face Heated Up At The Mention Of His Name. I Glared At Kendra. "You Bitch. Ya Ass Heard Me Say Where I Was Going And Ain't Tell Me Shit. I Would Have Changed My Mind Quick Before He Made This Shit"

They Both Scoff "Bitch Please. I Can Tell By The Way Yo Ass Turned Red You Miss Kingston"

Kingston Had Been My Boyfriend Since We We're 13 It Was That Sweet Fairy Tale Love They Swear Don't Exist. But It Does. We We're Each Others First Everything. Love, Kiss, Sexual Experience Everything. It All Went Wrong Though And I Don't Think Things Will Ever Be Right With Us Again But Still I Miss Him

"Maybe I Do But What Does It Mater?" I Look At My Watch Its Almost 8 Am "But I Really Need To Take A Quick Nap And  Get Going Y'all. I'll Be Back Here In About A Month"

Around 8 Pm We Said Our Goodbyes And Was Back On The Rode, On Our Way To A Whole New Life.