My Story

Hi.

Totally not awkward...

Okay, let me start that again.

Hi, my name is Danni.

I'm 15, and I go to the hell-hole my country (England) calls secondary school.

My only friends are Zoe and Tristan, and Zoe's younger than me! By a year...

I wasn't the skinniest kid in school.

I would look at myself in the mirror and say to myself; "Damn, Danni, you look like Jabba the Hut!"

When I turned 12, I started self harming. It was my escape from everything.

I starved myself from the age of 14 (Zoe's age.) because I really hated myself.

When I met Zoe, I was in hospital (2013). She had cut too deep, and I was too skinny.

She came up to me and said "Hi, your that rad kid in school!". Her words, not mine.

Embarrassingly enough, she put Lost It All by Black Veil Brides on full blast and started singing along in the hospital room. I couldn't deny it; she was pretty good.

From then, she claimed to be my 'tickle buddy'.

She introduced me to Tristan, and he had to look me over twice to make sure he was seeing me correctly.

Me and Zoe are like eachother's rock. I actually stole her blades one time...

But she got them back. /.\

I haven't eaten anything with under 40 calories in for over 2 weeks. I swear I walk at the pace of a turtle these days...

I saved Zoe's life once (January 13th 2014). She tried to cut her wrists real deep, and I jumped in to save the day with Saviour by Black Veil Brides unintentionally on shuffle on my phone. She was a real mess. Blood on her arms... She probably won't tell you this, even if you asked uber politely.

We're even now. She saved my life, and I saved hers.

But if anyone wants help, I'm here. My PM is always (always) open and I understand time zones are different so I may delay in replies.

Love you guys! :3