The choice.....

Here goes nothing....

Terra's P.O.V:

I woke to the sound of knocking on my door. " WATTTTT" I yelled as meme like as I could, then I noticed It was lizzie, My only Bullie But I Didn't Care What She Thought."Come on out you little satin red head bitch. Okay I was tired of her treating me this way...
I swung my door open and look down on her(BCZ she is small) "Oh Is little Princess barbie doll Blondie had her sleep yet?" At that moment she tried to slap me and kick me but lucky for me my aunt liked to take me to karate and ballet Classes even  though I couldn't live with her because she was a little poor, I jumped when she tried to kick me and back flipped when she tried to slap me then, I punched her and kicked her in the boob, oh did I mention I also took dance so I  can do that. She whimpered and said: "your going to regret this" But I Shooed her away" in your dreams bitch" she flopped away holding her boob as if it where her baby.

*Time Skip 5 months*

DAN'S P.O.V

"Philly" I said trying to seduce him in a playful way when  I pinned him up against a wall biting my lip Phil made a cute face at me I gave up I no longer felt the need for sexual activity with Phil But We Already Told The Phans that  #phan is real. I went into the living room and sat in my browsing position and fell asleep cuddling with Phil watching anime.

Terra's P.O.V

'AHHHH' I saw sammatha, I have a MAJOR  crush on her. So what if I'm bisexual? she has Bright blond hair ocean like eyes and a smile like Dan Howells my YouTube idol, anyway I looked at her and she looked at me she was wearing a small pink skirt that's connected with a small white tank top thingy black converse and black high heels:

 So what if I'm bisexual? she has Bright blond hair ocean like eyes and a smile like Dan Howells my YouTube idol, anyway I looked at her and she looked at me she was wearing a small pink skirt that's connected with a small white tank top thingy bl...

This is what I put on:

My red hair flew down my shoulders as I didn't need to curl it, because it was naturally curly

My red hair flew down my shoulders as I didn't need to curl it, because it was naturally curly. I walked outside, we have the nicest orphanage in the world painted room walls, wallpaper, memory  fome beds, and a nice garden with flowers and trees and sunlight in the back but no one goes there but me and sammatha because we like to hang out there.I walked outside seeing sammatha sitting all alone during breakfast.(it's Saturday) I went grabbed lunch and sat by her. My heart would not stop beating fast I couldn't concentrate on our conversation. Then she asked me if I would go to the mall with her i said yes imminently and said we would go now i fixed my hair and we went she was flirting the whole way there and when we where leaving the mall she asked to be my girlfriend i said yes and kissed her and we both blushed. Then a boy my age came up he was really cute but not as much as sammatha.
"Um...hey sammatha" WATTTTT i thought but then forgot she has over 11 thousand subscribers on youtube. They took a picture together and hugged the hug was long and passionate like none other ive ever seen. I got so jelouse i turned my back and unlocked my phone and saw i got a Tweet by danisnotonfire

Danianotonfire: Phan is adopting a child! We are getting an american child to! Could it be you?
--------------------------------------------------__-------------------------------------------------------

Ayyyyy sorry really short chapter god im the worst😣😭😭
606 words though! BYE MY ROSE PEDDLES!