Think.

If you kill yourself, nobody will care, right? It will have no effect on anybody. You're death could be a blessing to some people! But wait- aren't you human? Don't you have a family? Well, let's think this over. If you die, how will they react? Think of how your mom won't want to even look in the mirror, because you looked just like her and it hurts too much. Think of how you're dad will look at his hands and cry because his daughter's hands aren't in them. Oh, and think about how your brother's friend will skip meals because he doesn't even want to leave his room. Think of how your girlfriend will throw up from crying so hard because she misses you more than anything. Don't forget about your sister, and how she won't even want to walk past your room because the memories flood her mind and she can't take it. Your brother will shut down and not even want to talk to anybody. Think of how your best friend will start cutting herself because you're gone, and she can't stop herself. Think of that friendly lady you always pass on the way to school, and how her secret heart problems will grow too much when she hears of your death, and she'll have a heart attack. Think of how your dog will whine and claw at your empty room, hoping one day you'll come out and play with him once again. If you kill yourself, everybody will care. It'll have an effect on everybody. You're death will scar your family when your body lying in that casket flashes through their mind everyday. You're human, which means you have emotions. No matter how hard it is for you, remember it will get better. You're family will give up forever to touch you're warm skin again, instead of sitting in silence in the room that you should be walking in.

Don't make a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Keep hope, and look for the future.