Lustful Amnesia

Lustful Amnesia Ch. 01 by Knai bennett©

This is the entire first chapter. I considered breaking it down into smaller groups for a more dramatic effect at the right moment, but honestly, that would be a ton of incredibly short chapters for such a story. 

I didn't want to detract from what's going on.

I hope you enjoy meeting Amnesia, the REAL Amnesia (not the fantasy dream Amnesia from Cordelia's unfortunate nightmare/demise). 

As always, I hope you enjoy reading these. 

- Cassus Finley.

*

I have to tell you something.

Shh.

It's a secret... come closer. I won't bite you (too hard).

Closer.

My name is Amnesia Marie Stone. I am twenty-two years old, and I love women.

...here...

Here's a pen and paper. Write this down for me, so that you will remember — so the world will remember.

I was born January 1, 1980 in the East End of London, England to Allison and Patrick Stone.

I have no brothers, or sisters. I am an only child. My mother was a simple woman, who fell in love with a sailor. It's not too uncommon a story, really. My father — my real father — was a Commander in Her Royal Majesty's Navy. I spent the first year of my life living in London, on the West End. That same year Dad lost a ten year battle with cancer. 

When I was old enough, Mom told me that dad was a hero in many regards, and an honorable man. His accolades earned him a funeral of high Military Honors. 

Honor doesn't raise the dead, though.

When dad died, Mom couldn't handle it. When I was two, we moved in with my Aunt Lizzie, in America. 

Mom said America was everything she had ever imagined it would be; dull, closed minded, and plain. 

Mom never lost her accent, and mine is very light. Most people believe I fake it. 

I don't. 

Aunt Lizzie died around the time I was five. It didn't help mom, at all. Aunt's house became our house, and we were pretty much alone.

I may have mentioned that mom made herself sick when I was five. It was her lifelong friend Patricia Martin - someone I didn't know existed - that saved her life (and mine, by virtue). Patricia left London before I was born. I would learn later, that her absence led to a great deal of mom's despair.

Mom went to rehab. Patricia became my legal guardian, and would be until mom was better.

I'm not going to bore you with the day, by day in the life of a five year old, but I will summarize my early life to this:

I met Cordelia Martin the day Patricia brought me home. We were the same age, well, she the older by one month. We became fast friends, easily, as children do. It could be we remember things as they were, or how we wish they were, but thereare details you never, ever forget.

I remember that she was funny. She made me laugh, and often. She had a streak of rebellion that ran through her, like electricity runs through a death row inmate (or at least used to, when the death penalty was still interesting).