Ghetto (August Alsina Love Story)

Um Where do Start.....Well let me tell you about my self.

Im Alexia but my friends call me Lexii. I am 15 I go to OPRFHS(Oak Park River Forest Hight School). That school is the bomb. So many hot guys there. I date this boy name Kal but in love with this boy name August. I don't know why I'm dating Kal. Maybe because when I broke up with Keionne he was the only one there for me. But anyways I am straight GHETTO FABULOUS...

Like me and my bestie Bree are the rachet queens.

I woke up to Beyoncé Drunk In Love I got up like.......Serfbort,Serfbort graining on that wood.

I stopped then went in the bathroom and took care of my feminine stuff. Brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and looked around. I put on my Grape 5s with my tribal  leggings and purple sweater that said boss and got my lip gloss, galaxy s3 and beats and headed out they door.

I logged my Kik out last night so when I logged in I had 1000 messages from Wiz,Bree, Symone and Taylor but I mostly paid attention to the ones from Wiz.

Keionne: wyd

Keionne:wyd

Keionne:sooooo you not gon kik me back

Keionne: bet bye

My Team Winning(mii):Is you mad or nahh.....I had things to do

Like desperate niqqas now and days...and I thought I was desperate.

--phone rings-

Mii-hello

Keionne-ayee you going to school

Mii-are you going to school*ghetto voice*

Keionne-damn you ain't gotta be mean

Mii-Yea....damn

Keionne- you no you missing mii

Mii-Nuqka plzzzzzz

Ayee how I'm doing comment and tell mii if I should keep going