Waking Up

"Nicole! Nicole! What's wrong? Can you hear me?" My boyfriend was terrified. So was I. I had no idea what was going on. One second we were talking and laughing, the next moment I had collapsed on the bed and couldn't move or talk. I felt like I had a lead anvil on my chest, and couldn't breathe. I could hear him though. I couldn't see since my eyelids didn't seem to work. It was as if I was a prisoner of my body and lost all control of any muscles. I kept telling myself not to panic.

"Do I need to call an ambulance?? Nicole, answer me!" He started to run to get the phone. How I wish I could answer him.

All I could do was silently plead not to call an ambulance. I can hear him, so this must not be serious, right? Ok, Nicole, get a grip, don't panic. Just concentrate on moving!

Suddenly I had a split moment I was able to jerk my limbs in a feeble attempt to tell Brian I could hear him and managed to garble out "Help!" although it sounded like jibberish.

Willing myself to move, suddenly, very slowly I was able to open my eyes a bit. A couple seconds later I could speak, but felt so very tired. I started to cry at the scariness of the situation. This seriously wasn't normal, what is wrong with me? I thought it could've been a possible seizure. I had no idea and no way to describe what happened. We went to bed after we made sure I was ok. I was petrified it would happen again. What if it happened while I was driving? What if I just simply never came out of it. It was like a Nascar race in my head of questions lapping eachother. Not knowing what to make of it, I went on with my life like it didn't happen, hoping and praying it wouldn't again.

**************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: All chapter's will be under revisions throughout me writing the book. Also, going to add Brian's POV here in the near future. Feedback is welcomed and appreciated! Thanks for the reads and votes, you guys are amazing and I will try to do the same for you. Thanks a bunch!