Introduction

I want to change this world filled with this diesese which is making people judge, bully and break those colored humans who have these big bright eyes that never knew how to be happy through their mysterious life. There eyes are always down but never up. They need help, from those people who make there colored eyes turn into darkness. These ghosts are killing them. It makes them fall into this whole which is called "depression
,this whole it feels like you're drowning everywhere you turn, you see ghosts, you want to shout and get this feeling out of you but you just can't 'cause it's everywhere... You look up, down, right, left it's all around you, you just can't you fall down again and break. You keep on asking yourself "when it'll end?? " you'll do everything just to make yourself feel better but still you know they'll judge and you know you'll regret it. "Why I'm always living in this darkness??I want those bright colors, true smiles, real people and real life.Everything is dying inside of me. Those pieces of my heart are never healed,no one can put them together and heal me, who??? When there's no one to believe... My life is all boring it's like a toy which everyone stopped liking it, or you can say I was a limited edition but now nothing... They use me then throw me... But I know that there will be a time in which all my life will be changed and I'll be HAPPY.. I'm always waiting and always believing....