Valentine's Day One Shot Contest

Hello everyone! 

Hello everyone! 

As a way to thank you guys for being so supportive and wonderful to me over the years, I've decided to host a giveaway as a way of saying thank you! You may all know by now that The Bad Boy's Girl is being published and the digital edition comes out next week, February 21st! (eep!). Seeing that today is Valentine's Day and I always love to mark the occasion somehow, I thought why not hold a Valentine's Day one shot contest! 

One lucky winner will win an exclusive ebook edition of The Bad Boy's Girl with a personalised note from me! <3 In order to win, all you have to do is write a one shot based on the prompt given below: 

*This Giveaway is Open Internationally

The Rules: 

1) You must be 13 or older in order to participate in the giveaway 

2) Your one shot entry cannot exceed 3000 words.

3) You must tag your entry #TBBGOneShot 

4) You can only enter once, no multiple entries please. 

5) Your entries must be categorised under 'Fan Fiction' 

6) You must be following me (@JessGirl93)on Wattpad 

The Prompt 

Write a one shot about about Cole and Tessa, centred around Valentine's Day. It has to be set while they're in high school just like in The Bad Boy's Girl. You can be as creative as you want to be, just as long as you're writing about #Colessa and how they spend their Valentine's Day together! :) 

A one shot means one chapter only so please avoid posting multiple chapters. You will be posting the one shot on your profile as a new story and please use the tag 'TBBGOneShot' so that I can find your story! 

Deadline: February 21 2017 

(Winner will be announced February 28th here on Wattpad) 

If you have any questions please let me know! Or reach out to me on Social Media

Twitter: BlairHoldenx

Instagram: JessGirl93

Facebook: @JessGirl93

Best of luck shortcakes!

Love,

Blair