Chapter 1

I went to this toy store where I always go when I was little. I met my friend, Suzu Yeruji, the store owner.
Me: Long time no see, Suzu!!

Suzu: Hi! I like your mole. Ha! Ha! Ha! Let me guess, you're here to make fun of me again, right?

Me: Thanks and... Of course, not!

Suzu: Then why are you here?

Me: I'm here... To apologise... Sorry that I make fun of you.

Suzu: It's okay. I don't wanna pick a fight with you. And this is a present from me.

Suzu gave me a small box...

Me: Thanks.

Suzu: Anytime...

I went home and opened the box. I saw a doll. A really tiny doll... An extremely tiny doll... It's cute, though.

Me: Hey little one... What's your name?

It doesn't do anything... But it is shy. I need to make friends with it.

Me: Hey! You have the same mole like mine!!

The doll touched his cheek where the mole is.

Me: You're so cute!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to pull his cheek. Cause its just so cute!!!!!! But the doll refused to. It almost bit my finger. But when I pat its head, he kinda likes it. Then, I tried to pull his cheek again. And the doll makes another super cute face!!

Me: I guess you don't have any friends…

The doll agreed.

Me: Oh, yeah... What should I call you? I know! Mikima Zuki! No… How about Kiruza Yinazu!! That's a really cute name! Just like you...

Now I already make a cute name for Kiruza. Now, all I need to do is...
Make friends with him.

I just realised that Kiruza had already been staying here for more than 2 months! He is a shy boy. And I wanted pull his cheek so bad!!! But he refused...