scotts joural 2/14/17

I miss you everyday. I hope heaven is treating you like the queen you always have been. I don't really know if heaven actually exists. There is a lot I don't know. (I didn't even know werewolves existed until I became one)   I didn't know how it would feel to lose the love of my life. Now I do. I didn't know what it would be like to feel guilty for losing the love of your life. Now I do. I blame myself for your death. It's all my fault.

   But Alli, wherever you are, you will always be my first love and I will always love you. Thank you for the most amazing moments of my life.

   Today, February 14, I cried. I cried because you died. You died saving your friends. You died saving the people you loved. And you would be my Valentine. My badass Valentine who's love I did nothing to deserve. The most amazing woman I have ever met.

   I will never forget. Never forget you. You will always be by my side. I will never forget the way your blood stained the pavement as I held you limp, lifeless body. I will never forget the way your long raven colored hair splayed on the ground as you said you last words. I will never forget holding you as you told me it didn't hurt. You told me you loved me. I will never forget you death. I will always remember your life.

   You've changed me so much and I am infinitely grateful. I wouldn't be who I am today without your help. An alpha. True alpha. You helped me get there.

   Your memory saved my life. You saved my life even in death.

   I love you Allison

Scott.
hey i just realized i never published this it was for valentine's day. anyways i hope you enjoyed