Prolog

Among tigers of orange and white there is one that is black.

There used to be stories told of the moon goddess and the god of the sun and how they fell in love. Their love was the purest of them all, but they had to keep it a secret for it was forbidden. one day the god of darkness saw them together and told the god of life. The people needed the sun but not the moon. The life god decided to kill the moon. On her deathbed she proclaimed that she would come back but only in black and white.Thousands of years passed and she had not returned the stories long forgotten.

One tiger shiftier was born with black hair and skin so pale it was like ivory. She was named Celena. All thought she would just be a normal white tiger but when she shifted at 19, three years late, they all were surprised and thought she was a defect so shunned her from the pride.

Eric is the Alpha of one of the most feared packs the Silver Moon pack. He took over from his uncle who died without hairs. On patrol he picks up a smell that does not belong. Thinking it was an invader will ill intentions he attacked, only to find a malnourished black tiger.

OK I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE UPDATED BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY A WRITER BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK