Jan. 15th 2014- Shannon

I got this Idea from a story that I'm reading and me being obsessed with writing I decided to write it now and post it while I'm writing the other ones because I feel like it won't take as long to write unlike the other ones. Soooo I hope you guys enjoy it, I'm not exactly sure where this is going to go but I'll find out in a few dozen chapters. Butttt ENJOYYYYY THIS STORY!! (Sorry I'm really hyper right now)

~~~~~~~~~

January 15th, 2014

Dear Jaime,

I'm sorry if this isn't really good, I'm not good at introducing myself, but My name is Shannon Marie, People always tell me my last name sounds more like a middle name than a last name, but it's not, it's my last name.

So I guess I'll just list 10 random things about me and you can do the same.

1. I am a very hyper person at times, put I can also be really really shy especially when I'm around new people.
2. My favorite bands are Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Shinedown, and stuff like that, and my friend recently got me into a band called Of Mice and Men and I'm getting really hooked to them. They're amazing!
3. I have long Purple hair right now, but will probably change it in a few weeks.
4. I play guitar, bass, piano, and I sing and can, sorta, scream.
5.Im also a photographer and take pictures for local bands every once in a while.
6. I'm 24 years old and still trying to start my life but it seems to be taking a while to do so.
7. I'm a collage drop out... not my best decision in life but oh well.
8. I really like turtles. Although every turtle I've ever had died in the first week I've had them... guess I'm not a good turtle person.
9. I LOVE Disney movies. My favorite is probably Toy Story, but I can't choose because there's so many!
10. I have my nose pierced, snakebites, stretched ears, and my eye brow and tongue pierced.

I hope that was enough information about me. I hope to hear from you soon :)

Sincerely, Shannon

~~~~~~

Shannon's Point Of View

After I finished writing the letter to my new Pen Pal, I put the letter in the envelope and grabbed my purse and phone off the counter and left my apartment, into the cold winter breeze. I quickly made my way over to my mail box and opened it putting the letter inside, thankfully the mail hasn't came today so I didn't have to wait until tomorrow for this to be shipped.

I was happy to finally get a Pen Pal, I've wanted one since I was a kid but my parents never got me one, not like they cared enough anyways.

I got into my small Chevy Buick car, out of the cold air and into the warmth. I really hated living in Michigan, I don't even know why I stayed here after I moved out if my parents house, I absolutely hate it here. Maybe I'll move out to California like I've always wanted... Probably not.

I started my car and pulled out of my apartment complex and towards the mall. I needed a day out, I didn't have much of a job, I just took pictures for bands every once in a while, and rarely got paid for it, and I didn't have any friends since they all left after we graduated and haven't talk to me since.

When I got to the mall I made a bee line for Hot Topic, I loved shopping there, although its been taken over by a whole bunch of bands I don't know and stupid pop music stuff like One Direction and Justin Bieber, pretty much just a whole bunch of of whining teenagers.

I went in and bought a few pairs of skinny jeans and a new Avenged Sevenfold shirt, that's pretty much all I ever buy when I go.

~~

The rest of the day I went through a lot of stores at the mall and then to game stop to get a few more video games, since I beat all the ones I have. Then went home to do what I always do. Rock out to music and play video games. pretty much all I do with my life other than go to local shows to take pictures for the bands or go to my favorite bands concerts when they play in Michigan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was short and sorta boring. I'm gonna have short like story/ chapter thing after every letter to sorta explain the lives if Shannon and Jaime. Some if them will be like this one, short with no dialogue and some will be long with lots of dialogue or there will only be a letter.
Also this story is how in gonna keep my readers updated about everything that's going in about me while I write my other story's so this will be updated every other day probably.