How it all began

You take your first steps into the mall around the corner of your new house. You were wearing one of your favorite outfits, a light pink crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts they showed your butt little bit but you don't care, you honestly thought it was good because maybe a cute guy would notice you. You were an average height for your age, you have beautiful long, dark hair, you were very curvy and guys loved it. As you walked into the mall you looked at the electronic map, you found your way into a Victoria's secret shop. You pick up a cute set of a bra and panties, "too small." You sigh and you layed the set down. You looked around for a while, looking for a cute bra and panty set to replace the one you had just sat down. Finally you saw a matching black and very lacy set. You pick up the set and look at the size. "They fit!" You got so excited that you practically ran to the counter. You paid for the set and happily walked out of the store, wondering where to go next. You saw a cinnabon booth and started walking towards it. As you get closer you realize how hot the cashier is. You see him staring directly at you, you blushed a little as you walked. You walked up to the counter and ordered a normal cinnamon bun. The cashier asked if you wanted any extra icing. "Yes daddy." You purred playfully. He grinned as he added more than a little icing onto the bun. You smirked knowing exactly what he was aiming for. You stuck your finger into the now pile of icing on the plate. You slowly licked it off, enjoying every second of the cashiers face while you did so. You realized he was blushing alot and staring at your boobs. You felt your face get hot. You tried to pay but he told you that sense he had ruined it that probably  just needed to be thrown away. You laughed and agreed, as he threw it away. You handed him a small sheet of paper and smiled. It was your phone number.

(Hope you guys enjoyed part one! Part 2 will be out soon!)