The story lmao

Noah found out that Amber had cheated. Amber was sad that he broke up with her, although she deserved it. They never kissed, their lips never touched and her eyes weren't closed - for none of them truly meant it. The girl found other lovers to show off whilst anxiety filled Noah feared intimacy.  He kept his distance from women, and only hung out with other males on occasion. Except for one. His name was Alex, and Noah was always pleased to indulge in long hours spent with him. Things were growing. His mindset, as well as his devotion and feelings toward Alex, and his everlasting confidence. Alex was beautiful, stunning even. Noah had never felt attracted to a male figure, but he just couldn't help himself. Alex had grown feelings for Noah as well but had refused to show. One day they were laying together so close they could be cuddling. "I have a confession to make bro! I want your dick in my ass!" Confessed Noah.
     "Wow bro, same here!" Remarked Alex.
     Soon after, they began dating. Their whole lives were spent together, they got married and lived happily ever after.
     BITCH YOU THOUGHT!
     One day, Amber strolled into their home and brutally murdered Noah's beloved husband. After that, Amber cut off Alex's dick and left with it. Noah was doomed for a life of sadness and heartbreak, and died four days later of broken heart syndrome. Open his forehead stuck a sticky note labeled "L", and one one his stomach that read "What doesn't kill you will get to you eventually."

THE END!!!!! ~UNDER COPYRIGHT BY KITTYRAWRCP~  Btw should I turn this into a novel? Idk.