Chapter 10

Xavier looked out the window in his office. This was always Anabelle's favorite view, she could stand here for hours and watch the sky and street. He looked across to where he had built her here dream office and looked into the office, the lights were off as they always were now and full of flowers that he would have to go up and retrieve like he had been doing for a while now... a week to be exact. He knew Crystal had been holding things down for Anabelle there and it was something he would always be grateful to her for. He wiped a tear from his cheek and saw Jillian's reflection in the window.

"The car is downstairs and the funeral starts in 30 minutes' sir everyone is waiting for you at Anabelle's mom's house." She smiled sadly at him and walked out. Today was going to be a hard day and if he could have avoided it he would not have come in but he had to so he could take some time off afterwards. He felt pain in his chest and just did not know how they would all get thru this day without breaking down.

He turned to the window and looked down and sure enough there was his Range Rover SVAutobiography. He took a deep breath and dusted the none existent lint on his black suit and white shirt. He looked down at his black tie and fixed the clip that was clipped on to his tie. He turned away and walked down the stairs and climbed into the car.

He walked up to the house he would come to every single day when he was younger. This was where Anabelle slowly but surely fell in love with him he had found family again inside these four walls and this was as much as his home as his house on the beg hill was. He was about to knock when Zack opened the door, the hostility was still in his eyes but he realized that today was not the day for that. They both were angry with each other but they both knew that there was no point to it anymore, or ever for that matter. It was best for them to do their best to be friends. They knew that for thw sake of everyone they had to move on and be friends. It had gotten easier since Zack had begun to look up and see someone who had always been there for him ready to lend a hand. He opened the door wide and Xavier walked in and everyone there smiled sadly at him and they pointed at the stairs and he smiled back and walked up the stairs.

He opened the first door which was Anabelle's old room it felt empty and sad now. He remembered so much life and happiness in here but it had been a long time since a beautiful brown hair girl lived in this room bringing her joy into the room at every moment.

"You know she wouldn't let her change a thing in here. She said it would make it seem like nobody left like they would wake up and see each other in the morning." Crystal cried wiping her tears. "I miss her so much Xavier she was my family."

Xavier took her in her arms. "Hey I love you and we are family to and she loved you and she went peacefully in the end and I guess that is the best we can ask for at this point." He wiped her tears and then his. "We have to let her go in peace..." he hugged her tightly. "alright?"

She nodded her head and they walked into the master bedroom. Xavier couldn't help smiling as his twins ran up to him but the happiness disappeared as he took the love of his life thrown on the bed crying her eyes out.

"Daddy you're here!" they both ran to him and hugged him and he hugged them tightly.

"Have you two been taking care of mommy like I asked?" he kissed both of his kids.

"Yes daddy!"

Xavier looked down at Anabelle and she was smiling at them thru the tears. She was in for a lot of pain but he knew she would make it past this with their help.

He stood her up and kissed her placing his hand on her pregnant belly his third miracle with her and smiled sadly at her. "it's time... they are about to take your mom to the cemetery."

She shook her head and cried. "I can't say bye to my mommy Xavier she is everything to me." She sobbed into his suit.

"hey... you are not alone. You have us and I promise you that mom is never leaving you she is in your heart and I am positive that she will always be watching over you."