Here Come the Starkeys (short scenes)

Scene One: TROLLL

Year: 1958

THIS IS FOR GABY, MY DARLING, YES YOU. YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE. I MAY BE A BAD WRITER, BUT YOU KNOW YOU CAN PROBABLY PICTURE DIS IN YOUR MIND. 

Gabryella Farrelly felt exhausted after a day at school, she had taken three exams and an assignment which took forever to make. She even had to clean the hallways after school, after everyone had already left.

She opened her front door and looked around,”I’m home!” She called and when she heard no one answer, she threw her bag on the floor and she ran up the stairs yelling out,”It’s finally Friday!”

She stopped at the top of the stairs, her bedroom door was open. And that wasn’t the only thing that made her swallow her happiness.

She was amazed at seeing roses on the floor, all in patterns and decorating her white rug with beautiful Vanilla scented candles.

“Who's here?” She called as she stepped into her room and looked around. She heard the door lock behind her and turned around.

She blushed.”Ringo.” He took her hands in his and started to kiss her lips. She pulled closer onto him and kissed him right back.

His hands threw her on the bed and started to take off his leather jacket.

“It’s been a long time, darling.” He started to kiss her neck, leaving marks everywhere until he unbuttoned her shirt and he could see her bra.

“Where you been, Rings?” She said as he took her bra off with his left hand, leaving the right hand to massage her nipples, licking them until they were hard with pleasure.

“You know, busy with the band and all…” She moaned as she felt his hard cock on her skirt. Her hands went up to his shirt collar, ripping every button he had and touching his chest.

“But you’re here now, Rings.” She said as she licked his neck and he started to zip down his pants under his ankles and threw them on the floor.

“And that’s all that matters.” He chuckled into his ear and bit down on it, making her groan. He lickedevery part of her and thenran his hands threw her back, removing her blue bra.

His every move made Gabryella even more horny, her eyesight started to get worse, and all she could think of was his hard dick inside her, thrusting into her like no other lover she had ever had.

She stopped at her train of thought, she never had any other lover. She had totally forgotten that this was her first time.

She pulled him up and he obeyed, confused and wondering what the problem was or if he had done something wrong.

“Rings, I-” She couldn’t complete her sentence, her face was red with embarassement, her first time.

“I know Gaby, I promised I would never hurt you right?” He put his right hand on her cheeks, covering the tears that were swelling in her eyes, starting to drip to her chin. He licked the tears away and held her in his arms for a few minutes.

“I promise it won’t hurt as much. I will make you feel good, at least this once. Please. Let me be your first. I love you. You know this.” He brushed her hair with his fingertips and she clawed at his back, “You love me too, right?” She heard him whisper in her ear.

“I do. I love you with all my heart, and everytime you’re not around I feel empty. I really want this, but I’m scared…”She cupped his face with both her hands, too small for his manly structure and perfect crystal blue eyes.

“You don’t have to be afraid of me, darling.” He said and kissed her on the lips, wanting to advert the conversation and continue making her feel special, good, and giving her the best pleasure she ever felt before.

“But promise,” He started to pull down her skirt slowly.”That you,” The skirt was up to her knees,”Will never do this,” He pulled the skirt over them and threw it on the empty nightstand.”with any other man…”He started to remove her knickers and she gasped at the cool air.

“Ring-”She started to say but he put a finger to her mouth, hushing her and then kissing her. His tongue went in all sorts of directions. He kissed her everywhere. She was naked under the boy she loved and he was gazing down at her beautiful figure. She was gorgeous, he had to admit. He had never seen her in such ways like these, but now that he knew how she looked, he couldn’t stop caressing her hip bones and thighs.

She wasn’t the skinniest girl, or the fattest, she was just the perfect size.

He pulled her thighs up to his hips and wrapped them around himself.

“Are you ready?” He asked and she nodded, moaning with his touch. He pulled her closer and started to embrace her, with kisses and touches on hers skin. Her hard nipples begged for his mercy as he licked them once more.

He took out his erect member and started to position it in her opening. She felt the sensation of his hard cock almost in her, and felt afraid.

“Don't look at it,” He said and made her breathe in and out slowly.”It’ll be in soon.”

Her tears were still dripping down her cheeks as he pushed inside her slowly, and she began to bleed just a bit. Not much, but he still felt guilty for causing her pain.

She called out his name in pain and grabbed his forearms, scratching them with her nails and biting her lip. It hurt so much, she couldn’t take it anymore.

“It’s all in…”He whispered and gazed at her beautiful teary green eyes.

“It’s okay my love. I won’t move until you tell me to.”

“Just move! Move! It’s okay I trust you.” She said impatiently. She didn’t want to feel the pain, but the pleasure he could give her.

He started to thrust in and out of her slowly, stopping every time she felt uncomfortable.

Then, with one single thrust, he touched her soft spot and she moaned with pleasure.

“There-Please! Oh God!” She called out to him, pulling him closer so she could tangle her fingers in his silky hair. His blue eyes wide with passion, he wanted her.

He kept hitting her soft spot as many times as he could, making her moan and call out his name.

“Richard! Ah! Oh God, it feels so-”He thrusted deeper and deeper, getting her accustomed to his movements.

“Ah- Gabryella. You don’t know how much I’ve wanted this-”He kissed her passionately as she felt scratch marks all over his back, he didn’t care. He was making love to the girl he loved, and she felt good.

“I’m about to-Richard!” She was about to hit her climax when he held her up in his lap and started to thrust his dick inside her even faster.

“Richard! Fuck. It’s just so good!” She licked his neck and left bite marks all over it. Marking her property.

“You’re mine Richard...right?” She gazed at his blue eyes, her eyes were soft and dizzy, too distracted by the pleasure he was giving her.

He held her head with his right hand and thrusted one last push into her and kissed her soft, red lips.

“Always,” She groaned into the kiss, spilling out her fluid onto his dick as they both cummed. He left his seed inside her.

After finishing their lovemaking, he fell down next to her and stroked her hair. Her body ached already after the process and she felt uncomfortable.

“I want to hug you.” She said and he grinned.

“Of course.” He put her arms around her and  kissed her forehead. “I love you.”

She smiled into his neck and hugged him back.

“This is the best night of my life. I’m happy I spent it with you…”

“Me too.”