I Want To Be Free

One-shot Story: I Want To Be Free

Asahina Megumi POV:

I'm Asahina Megumi. My father is the boss of an insurance company. My mother is a famous lawyer. With my parents status, I'm the princess of a rich family. Piano, violin, ballet, calligraphy, swimming and academics. Of course, this isn't all. I still have an endless amount of subjects on list waiting for me to learn. Therefore, my schedule is always full. Because of my life, I've always want to be free. Free from the cage. But I'm like a bird being locked up. Can't escape. No freedom.

.......................................................................................................................................

"Milady, we have come to pick you up." Said her butler, whom was wearing a black suit. He laid a red carpet to the car.

"Good work." Megumi handed her bag to him while stepping on the carpet.

Whisperings could be heard from a distance. Some girls were jealous of her for looking so pretty and ladylike. A young and good looking guy looked at Megumi with anxiety.

"Milady, how's your school today?" Megumi butler asked while Megumi entered the black Mercedes.

"As usual." Megumi said formally.

"Then your schedule for today." Said her butler while taking his notebook from his jacket. "Today, you'll have violin lessons at 3pm to 4.30pm. Then you'll have your tea break from 4.30pm to 5pm. After that, your piano lessons will start from 5pm to 6.30pm. You'll have your dinner until 7pm after your piano lesson. Lastly, you'll have a night party at Tainaka-sama's residence with the master."

"Hmm.... Father is going to the party? What a guy. If there's business, he'll definitely be presence." Megumi crossed her arms. "Makes me sick."

"Milady, you should not say that. After all, he's still your father."

"Hmph, I wonder if he even cares for me." Megumi turned to face the window and looked out into the sky with hurt. While she was looking out, her chauffeur looked at her with pity through the mirror.

At 8.30pm, in the mansion of Tainaka, the riches were dressed in formal suits and dresses. Elegant and pretty ladies in long dresses, dancing with their smart and good looking partners.

At the balcony, Megumi and Mr. Asahina were sitting next to each other watching the riches dancing. Vivid colours were shown dancing but Megumi drown herself in boredom.

Mr. Tainaka saw Megumi looked bored and dull, went up to her, "What's wrong with the lady of Asahina? Does this kind of dance bores you?"

Megumi jumped in surprised. "Ah, no."

"The next successor of Asahina Insurance Company. I have high expectations of you. Making great business blossom, just like your father. This would be very admirable!" Mr. Tainaka smiled.

"Thank you very much." Megumi bowed at him.

The next day, Megumi went to the roof top of her school. She breathed the fresh air as she stretched herself. A guy was sitting next to the door and Megumi had not noticed him. He watched her looking up into the sky with a sad face.

"What's with that face? Asahina-sama?" The guy spoke.

Megumi jumped in fright and she sharply turned to him, "Don't scare me! Anyway, whatever kind of face I make doesn't matter to you right?"

The guy covered his ears and Megumi grasped when she realised about her behaviour. "I'm very sorry." Megumi bowed.

"Ah, it's okay. I'm Yamamoto Ryouhei. It's nice to meet you, Asahina-sama." Ryouhei gave the courtesy stoop.