Prologue

Operation Whippersnapper began as an operation during the Civil War for children from the Union to disguise themselves as Confederate drummer boys and infirmary girls to obtain Intel on battle movements and Confederate supplies. Without the help of the spies, especially that of a 13 year old girl named Sarah Lewis, who was able to get Intel on a critical Confederate fort in Vicksburg, Mississippi, The union may have lost the Civil War.

Since the beginning of the International Child Spies Association (ICSA), the spies of Operation Whippersnapper have played vital roles in the United States of America's international intelligence circle. However, after an incident that led to an agent betraying the U.S. Spy network and defecting to the then Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the operation began to obtain most agents as infants by adopting them from orphanages around the country. They start their Basic Training at age 3, including gymnastics, hand to hand combat, basic first aid, stealth and sneaking. Once they complete Basic Training, they are trained in weapons based on their abilities. They begin an individually designed homeschooling program at age 3, and are able to obtain an education level up to an associate's degree by age 13. They are taught Math, Reading, Science, Geography, History, and the 6 World Languages; English, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Arabic, and Russian.

In 2001, after years of testing and government review, we decide to test a genome editor on a group of 5 infants. It was designed to enhance their intellectual and physical abilities. It went as planned on 3 of them, but 2 obtained what could only be described as "mutant superpowers". The project was temporarily shut down to see how the 2 would handle their gifts. They have monthly tests to check their health, and there have been no significant side effects.Their names are Kaya "Volta" Sultana and Keoki "Island Mage" Hamanuma. The 5 eventually replaced the agents in our Special Operations division, who went on to be Secret Service agents.

When an agent decides they no longer want to be a part of the program, they are adopted by families who have been a part of the program, and go on to live normal lives. This is surprisingly rare however, and most agents go on to be federal agents.

As of 18 July 2016, there are 626 agents in service. Each agent has a sort of code name to identify each other without giving off their identities when communicating via cellular earbuds in case they become tapped. Agents have connections and relationships with agents in foreign Child Spy Agencies. The countries who are the most cooperative with the American Spy Agency are the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Czechia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Australia, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Turkey, and South Africa.

Our agents from the Special Operations division have asked for their adventures to be recorded and written. This is their story. Below you will find the agents information, including physical traits, weapons, and their specialized abilities.

Thomas "Slasher" Barolo