Falling in love all over again

Hi !!! Um...this is my FIRST ever story so i hope you'll like it ...*crosses fingers * Anyways...bon appetit ! *muah*

-------------------------------------------------------------------==----------------------------------------------------------------

NAZHEINE ' S POV 

'Rrriiiiinnng...'

My cellphone was ringing.I didn't care at all and just fell back asleep in my comfy king-sized bed . But yeah...the phone just wouldn't shut up , I wished I left it on silent mode.This was really getting on my nerves. I grabbed my phone from the table and took a glance at my digital alarm clock . It showed 4:35 a.m . What the f***?! WHICH dumbass is disturbing me from my beauty sleep ?

This was really getting on my nerves. I grabbed my phone from the table and took a glance at my digital alarm clock . It showed 4:35 a.m . What the f***?! WHICH dumbass is disturbing me from my beauty sleep ?  

I pressed the answer call and yelled at the mysterious man (or woman) : " Who the hell are you and what on earth do you want ?" I asked angrily. The caller said :" You. "

"What ?" I answered.The masculine  yet low voice  repeated :" You ! " I hear the man let out a low chuckle 'Just kidding, its Mike! remember?' Seriously?! Who the F is this? I slapped myself mentally because I'm sure I wasn't awake yet.What is this dude's problem?,I thought. 

" Who the hell  are you man ? " I replied in total confusion, I don't remember knowing any 'Mike's'. 'We're dating remember!? starting from 5th grade?''Mike......' I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion , concentrating. Mike....?! 'Mike!' I suddenly yell ',How are you?' ,I replied.' Woah...woah, you didn't forget poor lil old me right ?!",he asked with hurt in his voice. "Um,how'd you guess? ",I answered sheepishly while let out a small chuckle. "You were always a badass poker player ! Duh!",was all he said while probably laughing his ass off. 

"WELL,BECAUSE OF THAT I TURNED YOU ON VERY EASILY SHOWING OFF YOUR BREATH TAKING , WORTH DIEYING SMILE !!! " ,I practically yelled to him loud enough to make his eardrums burst. "Hey hey,calm down girl easy does it! . Heh, you never did change not even one bit..." , he let out a little chuckle. "Hmmph..." , was obviously what I said straight right into his cocky little perfect looking GOD-like face . No kidding after all those years , there was stil a very tiny disgusting bit of me that still loves him with all my heart . WHat ?! You can't blame me for liking one of the most handsome , popular , smart , rich... Ok, so you got the picture that he was and still is one of the most hunky looking specimen in my world.

   " Anyways... ," he interrupted me deep in my troubled thoughts , " I missed ya babe!" , was all he practically scream right into my ear that could wake up his entire neighbourhood while he let out what sounded like a kiss through my phone. I blew him a sweet little kiss too. I chuckled when it seemed like what those really  ROMANTIC cute couples would do = flirt . Awww...well,ain't that just perfectly romantic . 

  He broke the awkward silence between us because of nothing else which he could think of asking me something random by saying : " Oh ! Shoot ! God, I...I woke you up from your beaty sleep ! So, before getting my ass kicked tomorrow , I just wanna tell you that we'll be neighbours    for the rest of your 16 year old life or so on till death do us apart my love... <3 Good night my sweet sweet Zheine . " and he ended the call just like that .

     Omigosh... did I just hear what I think my ex - boyfriend just said ?! He still freaking loves me ? Awwww , I... Oh god...What the f*** did he just said again ?! He's gonna move right back next to where I'm living ? Holy shit ... , well , if that's the case ... This will definitely be one heck of a crazy , dramatic , a pain in the ass , romantic and one of a kind love scheme of his ALL OVER AGAIN ... Oh , and trust me when I said that , you mark my words people ... The old Zheine finally returned from the cold dark horrible road she was taking to her original self again !!! 

   Hey wait a minute , oh god he still turns me on with that irresistable romantic side of him . Grrrr...I let out a small growl while I was still looking at his caller id on my phone while thinking... What's he up too now ? Plus why ... why ? Why and how did he still remember his love... now ? Hmmm...what was that dirty lil mind thinking of now ? Why  and how on earth did he found out that where my new house is , my   my ... has he been asking people to stalk me again ?

     Hm ... I  bet he even knows what's the colour of my undies and slowly , as my mind was piled up and so god damn full of questions . Confuseness strucked me back to sweet sweet slumber where wonderful dreams were made but that definitely didn't even stop my mind from thinking dirty thoughts and amazing memories ... we ... WE shared and just like that my head drifted off into a peaceful sleep with one last gentle yawn and a blink of an eye to a restless sleep . 

----------------------------------------------------------------======------------------------------------------------------------      

To : All you amazing people out there ...

      So ... what do you think ? Was that good ? Is it okay , not too shabby ? Hey , people ?! Don't you leave me here puzzled , so you guys better not leave me hanging here like an idiot , okie ? Um ... pretty please ??? I'm begging here ... just leave what you guys think of my first ever story and thanks  to all of you wonderful people out there !                                                        

                                                                                                                                           From : ( Author XD  )