The Life of a Stripper

Wassup, My name is loreal I'm 18, I'm a pretty red bone with long blonde and black hair with a body of a muthafucking gawd! but I'm also  a stripper I know what yall thinking why this 18 yr old girl a stripper well my parents died when I was 1 and none of my family wanted to take the responsibility to take care of me so they put me in foster care  were I was tossed from foster home to foster home and yes it was horrible and the worst thing happen to me except from my parents dying. but anyway back to me I work at KODS in Detroit which is one of the hottest strip clubs in the state of Michigan. I also lived by myself in a nice lil house for me and only me. But sometimes my bestfried Raquel stay with me when her nigga acting up. I met Raquel at the strip club she's the same age as me and her background is kinda the same we met a couple of months to a year ago and been close every since.....

I can't fuck with you no more hoe I'm sorry you a disloyal ass bitch and you sorry!

my speakers bang yo gotti's song sorry out my car as I drive to the club so I can get my night started. I pull up at KODS and the club was already packed like a muthafucka but I park my car and did a lil quick prayer and got out. I made my way towards the entrance I can see the hate and envy in bitches eyes and that shit amused me ha I am a bad bitch! The bouncer big jeff said hey and let me in I made my way through the crowd and down the stairs to the dressing room where all the strippers was at. I said hi to a few and started to get ready I put my lingerie on first it was a  hot pink and black lace set with a all hot pink lace robe with some black red bottoms I started doing my hair and makeup and when I was done I went to go talk to a couple girls until my name was called.....

"Every body welcome Goldie the gawdess!" the dj says everybody was cheering and yelling I walked out and Icewear vezzo thick bitch came on and I started to do my dance and when I did my famous ass clap more money rained down on me. I love stripping and I love making money I couldn't stop just yet I mean making almost 10k every other night was amazing!  after I was done I picked up my money and went back to the dressing room and counted my money. tonight must've been my lucky night I almost had 15k damn I'm good as hell! while I was in the moment this bitch kaylee and her fucking puppet jewel came downstairs I fucking hated these bitches they always taking shit!

"oh bitch is you happy that you made a lil more money then what you normally make? kaylee said with a jealous look on her face

"no bitch this ain't shit but is you mad that you make only about 1k and I make more then you?" I say knowing that bitch is lowkey salty

"bitch you betta watch it!" her lil puppet chimed in

"no bitch! you betta watch it I'm tell you hoes something this ain't whatchu want so yall broke down hoes might as well bust a move for I rock both of yall shit on the real!"

smacking their lips walking away while bumping into my bitch raquel.

"what them hoes want?"

"nothing hating as usual"

"oh that shit ain't new but you ready to go hoe!" she said anticipating to leave

"yeah bitch "I say fixing my love pink jacket"

before we lefted out we stop to our boss mike office to give him his cut and then we was on our way. we stop in the parking lot agreeing with each other that we was gon meet at my crib to chill and smoke. after that we made it to crib, we fired up a blunt and a black and we just kicked back and talk and watch movies until we felled asleep. I woke up the next morning smelling food I jumped out the bed because I'm suprised Raquel never make breakfast unless she got some good news or its a good ass day this morning.

"ouuu girl you cooking" I asked fucking with her

"yes girl I got some news to tell you!" she said looking very excited. it was because she was out of this world happy.