Chapter One

Jack's POV:

"Let's go clubbing tonight," Mickey said as he entered my new flat. All the boys are over watching the football game that was on. It is currently 8 p.m. so everyone agreed and we got ready.

"What club should we go to tonight?" Josh asked.

"Cargo," I answered.

Emma's POV:

"HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME AFTER 3 YEARS WHAT DID I DO?" I was furious I just walked in on my boyfriend of 3 years Matt in our bed with another girl. 

"Babe it's not what you think-"

"OH REALLY BECAUSE WHAT I SEE IS YOU ARE SLEEPING AROUND WITH ANOTHER GIRL IN OUR HOUSE!" I just cant handle it anymore I cant my heart is in pieces. "GET OUT WE ARE DONE AND TAKE THAT LITTLE WHORE WITH YOU!" 

"Fine!" Matt said as him and his little whore ran out the door. I started a group chat between my girls. (Bridgette, Kallie, Stephanie)

E: 911!!!  :'(

B: Matt??

E: Yeah, How did you know?

K: Em, we need to tell you Something........

S: It was my cousin Matt and I set it all up we have been seeing each other for a couple months now!

B & K: WHAT?!?!

E: Steph, How the hell could you do this to me! 

S: Sorry not Sorry we are in love!

*end group chat*

"Em Open you door please!" I hear B yell through my front door. I walk to the door open but I am not really sad anymore I AM PISSED!

"Let's get drunk." So we get ready and go to my favorite club Cargo.