Chapter 1

RING! RING! RING! Yayyyy! First day of high school.

That's what I thought my first day of school thinking it would be the best day of my life just like my dad said it would be. Yeah no. In actually reality high school for me Is literal hell.

              I didn't get any sleep last night so I don't even to set my alarm. I take a nice warm shower to get my body ready for today. I pick a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans from my floor. Eh they smell clean, I add a plain black hoodie and a pair of all white vans. Done. I grab my bag my keys and an apple on my way through the kitchen. Then I'm out the door. I get to school at 8:30 and yay who looks there. Justin. Everybody thinks he's the most amazing person in the world, if they only knew. I duck and enter through the library but it seems like I can never get away, just as i'm about to go through the doors..... "Hey bitch, you thought you could get away. Now you're really gonna get it.", he says. He pushes me against the bookshelf and punches me in the face and then stomach. I don't cry or say anything because that shows signs of weakness. This has been going on since freshman year, I'm a junior. I never knew why he did it .Every time i tried to ask he hit me. He finishes with one good kick in my leg and wakls off like nothing happened. I head straight for the bathroom and fix myself up. DING! Great i'm late on my first day. I head to chemistry and slide in a seat all the way in the back. Not before a foot is set in front of me and i fall in front of everyone. This is how my day normally goes. The whole class I do what i need to do, take notes, finish my work, etc. By the time lunch rolls around I've already been embarrassed by Justin five times not to mention we have the same classes. So i leave the school and skip my next three periods. I do this often and go to my favorite spot. The beach. I sit there and enjoy the beach and the water. It fells nice. I stay there till 5 and head to go home. I get home and nobody's there. Ever since my mom died it seems like its only me in the house. I barely see my dad and when i do we just have little life talks . I love him tho. I take a shower, eat, put on my pajamas and head to bed. "Good first day", i whisper and fall in a restless sleep.

 Hey, so I know this chapters bad but it will get better :) thanks for reading tho. It's my first story so don't judge.