Someone worth falling for

Elsa sat in her library, and suddenly heard a soft knock on the door. "Queen Elsa?" The familiar voice called. "may I come in?"
Elsa sighed. "Enter," she commanded. A tall man with dark auburn hair strode in. Elsa looked up. "Hans, what do you want?" she questioned, standing from behind her desk. Hans sighed. "well, I just received a letter from the souther isles, wanting me to return." Hans said, looking at his polished boots. " oh, that's great!," Elsa exclaimed, "you'll get to go home to your family!" Hans closed his eyes. "It's not like that. they want me home so they can hang me." Hans said, flinching. elsa gasped. Hans continued. "so, you majesty, I was wondering if I may stay here?"

Hans had a hopeful look on his face. Elsa thought for a moment. "hmmm. well, I guess it wouldn't hurt...." Hans's face lit up. "Thank you, Elsa!" he cried, running towards her and hugging her. "Oh. um, your welcome," elsa said, surprised. Hans let go of her and looked down again. "oh, um, I'm very sorry. I, must go now." Hans's cheeks were crimson, and he turned and left.
Elsa had a small smile on her face as she returned to her desk. "I couldn't be falling for him," Elsa thought to herself. "That's ridiculous.

The next day, elsa was in the garden, reading a book. She was not aware of footsteps behind her. "May I join you?" Hans asked. Elsa jumped. "oh! Hans it's you! of course you may." she stuttered. Hans sat. "What's that about?" he asked, pointing to the book. "Elsa's eyes lit up, "oh! it's great!......." as she continued talking, Hans wasn't so much paying attention. He was watching her. He loved the way her blue eyes lit up when she talke about something she loved. As they went on talking for a few hours, Elsa gasped, "its 5:00! I have to go! thank you for the wonderful afternoon Hans," she said, then rushed off. Hans smiled, watching her leave. He stopped. "oh, I'm such a fool!" He thought. "I'm falling for the queen!"

Elsa and Hans spent numerous days together. In the library, garden, whenever they could. Hans walked Elsa to her room every night. They were growing quite fond of each other. Then, one quiet night in the library, all of this changed. "That's terrible your brothers did that to you!" elsa exclaimed, as Hans had told her about his 12 brothers. Hans chuckled. "hey, its what brothers do," Elsa nodded uncertainty. "I guess so," Hans looked at her. she was so beautiful. he thought, "this is it. I'm gonna tell her," Hans took a deep breath. "Elsa?" he asked. Elsa looked up at his serious face. "Yes?" His cheeks started to turn red again, but he continued, "Well, I have very much enjoyed these past weeks that we have been spending time together. I have come to care about you a lot. I don't know if you feel the same way, but, well...Ithinkiloveyouelsa." He blurted out the last part. Elsa smiled. She understood that just fine. "Hans?" Elsa asked putting her hand under his chin and turning his face to look at hers. "I love you to," Elsa replied. Hans took one of Elsa's hands. "You, you do?" Hans asked. Elsa nodded. " so, do you, want to, maybe, go out some time?" Hans asked. Elsa smiled and leaned closer. "I would love to," She whispered. Hans slowly bent his head and kissed his beautiful queen. As they sat by the fire that night, Elsa thought. "He's my prince now. A prince worth falling for."

Elsa woke up, squinting as the bright light shone through the library window. She looked beside her, and realized she had fallen asleep with Hans! What was everyone going to think? Hans slowly opened his eyes,"Elsa?" He asked. "You okay?" Elsa sighed and Hans pulled her closer. At this moment she didn't really care what anyone else thought. Then another thought struck her mind. What was she going to tell Anna?!