Chapter 1 : What happened ?

"No it wasn't me, you have to trust me Kaeanna" i grabbed her wrist with my both hands while trying to stop her from walking away and listen to me.

"It was you, she saw it, she said it was you, quit lying (Y/N), it ain't gonna help" Kaeanna grabbed my hands away from her wrist.

"Who is that she," i stared into her eyes, she looked away, "Au..Audrey.." avoiding my eyes.

"Why did you believe her instead of me ? Huh? We are friends for almost 3 years, why are you still not believing me ?" She didnt reply.

"LOOK AT MY EYES KAEANNA" i shouted, frustrated  at how she's not replying.

"I don't know, stop asking, if you want to know ask Audrey herself then" she glared at me before leaving, leaving me all alone at the hallway.

The next day, after school i waited along the hallway for my dearest boyfriend, Suga.

I saw him walking pass without noticing me, i quickly ran to catch up with him.

"My Suga baby, hows your day ? " i asked putting my hands around his neck like how we normally would do, but this time round instead of taking my hands and holding it he grab it and swing it away.

"Pretty good without you" he answered

I look at him in shock

He did not just say that

"Ouch, that hurt, is that anything going wrong ?"

"Everything would be fine if you weren't my girlfriend, listen (Y/N) everyone is hating on me because of you, im not sorry but we gotta break up"

Tears were forming in my eyes and it slipped out and rolled down my cheeks, it was winter so my tears were hot, it felt as though my tears were comforting me

"SUGA, what is wrong with you ?! We had been dating for the past two years and what are you telling me now ? You never loved me ? Why are you hurting me like this, i don't get it"

"See (Y/N) its all over, i loved you previously, but it was previously , i don't have anymore feelings for you now, and im not sorry, cause you are the one that's gonna be sorry for what you did."

He turned and was about to walk away

"WHY ARE YOU ALL LIKE THIS ?! WHY ARE YOU ALL HURTING ME LIKE THIS, I HAVE FEELINGS TOO AND...just why are you all doing this to me, what did i do?" i screamed, having tears racing down  my cheeks dripping onto my hands.

But Suga just walk away as though he didn't hear a single thing that is said .

The next day ...

It was so awkward having to see Suga in class again, i was staring at him hoping to make eye contact, but he didn't even look in my direction at all.

"Boys and girls, we have a transfer student today, let us all welcome Park Jimin" our teacher, Mrs. White said to the class .

Shortly after, a senior looking guy walked into the classroom, but i didn't pay much attention because he is gonna hate my sooner or later and i still can't get over what happened yesterday ....

"Hello, my name is Park Jimin, y'all can call me Jimin, nice to meet y'all " he ended is a eye smile.

"Alright Jimin, you can sit beside (Y/N) since theres a empty sit beside her" Mrs. White pointed to the seat beside me .

"OMG why did Mrs. White want such a handsome guy to sit beside a loser.."
"IKR, he should sit beside me instead."
"OMO why is he so handsome *fangirling*"
"That loser better leave him alone"

Theres a lot of commotions among the girls in my class but i some kinda get used to it aleady since the whole school is talking behind my back like this, so i just look out of the window ...

"Annyeong, i heard that you are from Korea too" Jimin smiled .

Wait what... where did he get that information from, no one know that im from Korea... Whats going on???

"Sorry i don't understand what you are trying to say ..." i said as i looked away from him

"Well, i know you are lying but i will just take it as you are not from Korea in the mean time" giving me a eyesmile.

my heart starts to beat faster ...

He looked at my eyes and smiled

okay...but why does he look so good... WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING ... chill..chill

i looked away to the window and blushed, i was feeling so warm even though it was snowing outside .

THANKYOU FOR READING this chapter, next chapter coming up soon ;)