Magcon (fanfiction)

Hi, my name's Danon. Danon Avory. I woke up this morning excited but very insecure and nervousness. Like usual. I walk down stairs all ready to go. And I see my reflection in the window from the sliding glass back door, I think to myself how can anyone love me? With these cut arms (pulling down my sleeves on my sweater) and this frizzy long brown hair. How can any body love me with this terribly skinny body. But, as I finished hating on myself, I walked out the door.

As I'm driving to go to MagCon, I see the tour bus right behind me. While, I watch the tour bus, I forgot that I'm supposed to always keep my eyes on the road and then all of a sudden I crash into the streets stop sign. Suddenly! I see the MagCon bus, stop. Everyone jumps out. Here comes Nash. Here comes Matt, Taylor, Hayes, Jack and Jack. And every one of the other guys. I couldn't focus on what's in front of me. I was freaking out that they're all coming towards me to help.

Though the front of my car is crashed. I'm still focused on the boys running over to me. It's like my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. Haha, just kidding. But, as I finish day dreaming. I hear Matt asking

"Are you okay?!?"

"Come on, you have to answer!" says Nash. But, when I finally try to respond I scream. As I scream Matt jumps into the passenger seat grabs me and holds me. As he's holding me I start crying. And as I'm crying Matt's whispering to me.

"It's okay, you'll be okay."

"We don't have all day! Lets go, she's fine!" yells Nash.

"Do you really think a crying girl means she's FINE!" Matt yells back.

"Ugh! Fine stay here for a few minutes were all be waiting in the bus." says Nash feeling bad.

Even though, Matt's the only one with me right now, I feel safe. As I find myself calming down, but still crying. I feel Matt's fingers brush through my hair. And as I feel his fingers brush one final time, I finish crying. As Matt realizes that I have stopped crying, he looks at me and says "Hey." When I heard his voice I looked at him. Though we met eye to eye, he had to start talking again.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Since you got here, yes." I said with a shy smile on my face.

"Well, we should get out of this car now." he says with a quirky smile.

"Yeah, I guess so."

As I finish talking, Matt heads out the car door. When Matt finally gets out of the car, he turns around and puts his hand out to help me get out. As I put my hand out to reach his, he sees my cuts. And as I realized he saw them I quickly pull down my sleeve holding it with my hand. But, as I get out of the car we stand there for a second. And he asks

"Umm, so do you want to come with us? Where you headed?"

"Funny enough, I was actually headed to your tour." I said putting my head down.

"Well then, come on." he says while he puts his hand under my chin to lift my head up.

However, as we turn to walk to the bus he puts his arm around my waste saying,

"You know, you don't have to be shy around me. But, if you want to talk you can talk to me."

"Well, here's the bus."

"Why don't you get in first." he says looking at me with such pride. Like a gentleman should.

As I put my foot on the step to get in the bus he puts his hands on my back to support me and help me get in. While I get in I turn around and look at him and say

"I left my stuff in my car."

"Where is it in your car?" he asked

"In the back seat."